Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Spicer's Online Emporium

It's been hard getting anyone to take the time to look at my store as I've been developing it. PluginSEO was just what I was looking for, an indifferent eye to scan my site to make sure I don't miss a thing. Great app. I highly recommend it.

Lawrence, Spicer's Online Emporium

anikabeauty.com

Daniel was awesome to work with he provided excellent customer service every step of the way!
I would highly recommend Plugin SEO.

Angelus Direct

Free advice is rare nowadays. This gives you the advice AND tells you how to fix it yourself. If it is too difficult you can pay him to do it for you at a good price. Great app and hope to see more in the future.

WigStudio1.com

Daniel is fantastic and delivers on his promise. I paid for and installed this service several months ago and discovered recently that Google was picking up some pricing figures in my description of one of my collections. I asked Plug in SEO to look into it for me and Daniel logged into my Google account on my behalf and took care of the glitch within 48 hours. Their commitment to their clients is solid. Very happy customer here!

The Dog Bar

Applying Plug In SEO to my site was an incredibly wise decision. The customer service was unbeatable and the product itself gave me critical insight into those small (but vastly important) details that I had previously overlooked.

Lucky Bastërds

We are the app since day one, but never cared much for the errors that their checklist was giving us thinking they weren't relevant until google webmaster tool gave the same SEO error alerts.
And also I tried to fix them myself... huge mistake, learn to know your limitations.

So we got the complete package, and we are really happy.
The site loads a lot faster, and all the errors that google webmaster tool and bing webmaster tool were giving are gone.

Also, they were fast to work on the site, fast to answer our questions and really patient with our requests.

A must have app

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Very useful app that helped us to identify and correct SEO errors and our rankings have improved since we have made all the necessary changes.

Penny & Twitch

Plug in SEO (and Daniel) went above and beyond to maximize the SEO potential of my site; they are efficient, ask great clarifying questions, and work with you to get the job done to your satisfaction. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I would use them again without question -- and I am hard to impress!

Bumble Candles

Great app to help start with SEO - fortnightly email really helps with making sure everything is working and nothing major missed. This app won't solve all your SEO needs but a really great start.

Dermarose Skin Revitalized

Plugin SEO is very useful! i even recommend paying for the service to help you even more to dial in your design and seo needs. They are ultra-responsive and will work with you until you are satisfied. Highly recommend!