Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Ameyalli

I think if you know coding it worths, but if you don't it costs a bunch of money paying this guys, anyway, nice analisys

Bedlovesme

I look in my inbox and think "here is the email from those guys and gals at PluginSEO again". For a newcomer to all things internet marketing, those reminders help this one man band keep on top of things. I like the fix-it suggestions too. bedloves.com.au

Foughtcloud

Great app! Although, it keeps saying I need to fix it after I followed the steps!

Shopbodysense

Responsive to inquires and request for change(s). A new application that will provide data for down the road, hopefully in 3-6 months I can attest to the results. Yes, I recommend - professional.

Wiredtowns

Simple to install, suggests changes and offers options to correct issues, only had this app installed for a few weeks so time will tell if it improvements help.

Jonathan Varty
Https://wiredtowns.myshopify.com

Your Retriever 2

Thanks for the recommendations.

Univrzoom

Great tool. Easy to use, and must for everyone!

www.vravity.hu

Tartle

Great App! Great Support! Easy to use and its FREE!

Luggage Outlet

Great app to help analyze the site, but will be better if some SEO efforts can be complimentary

North Section

I use this every now and then to see if there is any problems with my SEO that I haven't noticed. It highlights the problems for free so that I can work to solve them!