Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1913 reviews

JenSan Home and Body

This is a really good APP to use. I'm still a novice when it comes to CSS and SEO so I upgraded to a couple of the premium packages. Daniel, Luke, Fabio and everyone else at PluginSEO were very helpful and quickly responded to my questions. There were a couple of issues but there were minor and quickly solved. I would give the APP a 5* rating but although I can already see an improvement, the work has not been done for a long enough period of time for me to fully analyze.

Hollow Leg Store

Good application. It will rule out basic SEO issues and suggest the solution.

Idioma Limited | See The World - Speak The Language

Great Customer Service and product, thanks Daniel and SEO plugin!

Mums-kidsworld.com

easy to install this app and the report run check's for about 10 seconds, is great but i don't know much about this SEO app so i am learning, in all is great and free .
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Anderson Roses - Handmade Christmas Stockings and Gifts

I found this app very helpful

AudioShop Musical Instruments

This app is good at highlighting issues , unfortunately fixing these issues has not increased Google search rankings. This is the only shopify store i've had and all other platform far exceed this shopify site traffic/google seo wise. About to give up on Shopify , about a year spent working on it .. what a shame.

LeBunny Bleu Singapore

The quick check is great; and the chat provide useful and friendly help to fix the problem. Great Support!

deJardim

Easy to use and understand results. I'd like to see more recommendations to help boost SEO vs just make sure it is set up properly

Beautiful Revelry

Lovely & helpful app. Easy to use and to the point. Will definitely recommend. :)

Cartguy.ca = Golf Cart Dealer Ontario Canada

I installed the app and got result right away. I then fixed couple of this on my setup in my home page and then ran test again and it showed improvement right away in the test. Quick test. Didn`t need to dive into the articles as it was quick and easy