Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Everett

No follow through and embeded an unwanted description that is spelled wrong and will not go away! Had high expectation for this app but the execution was terrible.

GOOD-GOOD

No need to over-engineer this review. Plug in SEO works like it says it will. A great way to quickly find SEO-related weaknesses in your site.

Spa2Go Canada

Just install this app. Have not explored it much. Gives me Fix It message even after it is fixed. Not sure if it takes a while before the message disappears. Hope you can help fix it.

PaintingWholesaleChina

I installed last week and it provide more suggestion quickly.Hope my online art store http://paintingwholesalechina.com/ attract more clients after better SEO.

Kinderbuilt

I just started my website, www.kinderbuilt.com last month on shopify. I have no prior experience but did have a little guidance from a friend.
I was a little disappointed that the app did not find any problems.....

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

To sum it up: I am absolutely blown away! Daniel & company just finished cleaning up my store a day ago (Thurs). Fridays are historically slow for me (I sell radio control model helicopters) and I always chalked it up to people being out flying and not ordering parts until Sunday. Last night my hit rate went to record levels and my sales tripled. WOW! I was hesitant to invest the bucks but SEO has already paid for itself. HIGHLY recommended.

Doodles Homme

Great and easy to use. Downloaded the app and had results in two minutes. Just do it!

Moxie Jean

Does what it says, and has nice walkthrough of how to resolve problems it identifies. I wish it worked on more than the homepage.

woodentaste

Nice ,useful,I just wish I was more pro in HTML

VIVALATINA

Nice app which allowed me to run my Meta tags on automatic. Can't be easier to install. I'm pretty satisfied