Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Shiree Odiz 1

Nice app to show you the basics for setting up your site for SEO. This alone won't affect your rankings, which may be a disappointment to some, but the tips are accurate and some very necessary as part of your SEO efforts (as well as link building and providing great content to your users).

Maiden The Shades

Only gave it four stars because I just started using it, but it seems to work well and already identified some problems I'm fixing. Great app!

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

The app seems good. I like the descriptions of how to fix things which is good. I'll use it occassionally just to ensure things are good with my site.

Vai Ko

Very simple to use and tells you good overall condition of your site's SEO in a heartbeat.

Test Polo Company

Easy to install. Home page neatly summarises the findings of the checks - SEO, speed and blog. Users get to click each category for further details. A good starting SEO tool.

ShopDesignerBrands.com

Easy to use app, was helpful on a few points.

JenSan Home and Body

This is a really good APP to use. I'm still a novice when it comes to CSS and SEO so I upgraded to a couple of the premium packages. Daniel, Luke, Fabio and everyone else at PluginSEO were very helpful and quickly responded to my questions. There were a couple of issues but there were minor and quickly solved. I would give the APP a 5* rating but although I can already see an improvement, the work has not been done for a long enough period of time for me to fully analyze.

Hollow Leg Store

Good application. It will rule out basic SEO issues and suggest the solution.

Idioma Limited | See The World - Speak The Language

Great Customer Service and product, thanks Daniel and SEO plugin!

Mums-kidsworld.com

easy to install this app and the report run check's for about 10 seconds, is great but i don't know much about this SEO app so i am learning, in all is great and free .
gina mums-kidsworld.com