Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

PetSnooze.co.uk

Great app.............................................................................................................................

Thor Therapy

I used this app to help improve our product and website awareness in the online setting. Libby has been instrumental in helping us get everything set up so we can realize our vision. One criticism I have is that the set up is quite involved and requires a knowledge in coding, which I do not have. It is difficult for the average person to set up the back end of this app. That being said I do understand the need of these systems and respect the necessity of these procedures. I also realize that the setup of the coding is unique to each individual website so it is difficult to offer a universal solution. I am excited to see how Plug in SEO helps my business going forward.

Lovely Lies

Seems very thorough and this app so far seems good. Would recommend it to anyone trying to make good SEO. I would highly recommend this app.

Gees General Store

I downloaded the app. It's fixing my errors and is driving web traffic to my website. This is what I was looking for.

myINCELLDERM

The bulk edits for meta descriptions and titles and the recommendations for what to correct are awesome. Instructions on how to correct the different SEO issues are very easy to follow. The app is very simple and straightforward, easy to use. Customer service is quite responsive as well.

Compared with everything else on the app, there are a couple things that I found were not as simple or easy:

1. Making the code installation automatic when the app is first installed. Although it is great that customer service can take care of it for you, it would be nice if this process was just simpler

2. It would be great if downgrading from the Plus plan to the free plan could be done without having to delete and reinstall the app.

Animals Essential

Great app that help me to improve my seo store. Also the free version is very helpful. Thank you for that.

Dixie's Pet World

This app has helped me better understand SEO. I liked that it provided examples to follow. Being so new to so much technology, a longer trial period would be nice. I definitely recommend it!

Venture Futurist

I used the app to assist me in improving my site. The lady who assisted me suggested and implemented new key words. I adjusted my store accordingly and it makes a difference. I would recommend the app to other users .Thank you very much

mallincart

fantastic app. really helpful. really enjoying its features, so amazing and helpful eforts by developers. i am really thankful to the team who create this app for new users. your efforts are really appreciate able . May you live long.

In & Yu Printed Clothing

Me está siendo de ayuda para personalizar mi Seo, y poder introducir las palabras clave que sirvan de guía a Google para mostrar mi tienda

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

- PIU Team