Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 2018 reviews

Activate Studios

Free version is great for covering basic SEO, especially if you are beginning with learning SEO and don't know what the most important aspects are.

Would like to see access to some paid features at a lower price point, or more range of paid features at a more accessible price point, to begin dipping my toes into advanced SEO features at less cost.

Trendy Moo

Aiza was super friendly and seemed to understand SEO well. She communicated with me well and explained my options before making changes. I haven’t seen a huge difference in driving traffic but I know it still helps.

Living to 100 Club

Still learning the process, but the app has some easy to use fixes for site SEO problems. There's a lot to learn but this is a good start.

Horseright

pretty decent app but it could be a little easier to use. im not sure if its worth 20 pm though as there are a lot of freemium seo apps.

What Fashion Wants

I think this is a great app but I found that with my small knowledge of SEO I found it hard to make the right adjustments even with the guides. I also find the cost of getting it fixed a little expensive.

June 6, 2019

Hi there, Thanks for the praise! We try to make the guides and help as clear as possible but sometimes emailing support is the best option. I don't see any emails from you.

Aiza, Libby and the rest of the team would be happy to help. Support is available for both free and Plus users. Just drop us a mail to help@pluginseo.com.

I'm sure we can make everything much clearer for you :)

Daniel
CEO & Founder

FC.COM1

Eu ainda não usei, porem a proposta é boa. Irei continuar usando para poder dá uma avliação melhor. no momento

Hydro Green Grow

Easy way for an SEO Nube to get great SEO on their website quickly. I am new to SEO and I found Plug in SEO to be very easy to use.

Razen

Best Electronics 2019

i love this app for shopify it really helps if I could recommend this to any one I would im loving the knowledge there letting me know please try it to find out your flows to know what you are doing wrong

USB-KING

Excellent App. Very clear and concise and easy to use even for beginners who have no knowledge of SEO.