Plug in SEO Optimizer

Plug in SEO Optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

21 - 30 of 1921 reviews

Macheidea.com

App davvero completa. Io non sono un esperto seo, ma il servizio clienti mi ha aiutato nelle varie problematiche del mio sito ed è sempre stato molto disponibile ad ogni mia richiesta. Continuerò ad utilizzare sempre questa app

Bee Mercy

Have used this app for while. So far so good. Quick and efficient support. Will be looking at using one of their full packages for our site.

5th Avenue Studio Supply

The app helped me identify areas that needed fixing. I used their service to fix my SEO issues and found the process to be very simple and cost effective.

SoLongOffice

Great app, even the free plan analyses your shop and tells you exactly how to fix it. If you don't have the technical know how to fix it yourself, go for the paid plan. Perfect!

MITNICK SHOP

Muy buena app lo recomiendo 100 es muy bonita aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pero esta bieennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Spaze Furniture

The support from Libby was fairy quick and helpful. We were able to identify the problem. They also have support package which is good.

AGI Design

This app was really easy to set up and saved me a lot of time. Did everything I needed in 20 minutes.

Miss Darcie’s boutique

I downloaded this app as was recommended to me as someone starting out in a new adventure it has helped me understand SEO and help my business

SD Microbes

I found some critical errors in my Shopify store's SEO and was able to fix them easily with Plug in SEO.

CP Shades

Good DIY instruction on how to fix your SEO. Something that might be overlooked in the busy day to day tasks.