Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 1960 reviews

Legion Goods

Unsure. app suggested i leave a review to make it more easily accessible to google. have to wait and see.

Mythical Furniture

Not bad but not what I thought it was going to be.

Les Belles Heures

Good app when it comes to SEO review I used it for www.les-belles-heures.com

Tulsa Body Jewelry

I paid the $300+ to fix my site speed, but that really seems like a waste of money if my site continues to fail your own analyzer test. I understand that you blame shopify for limiting what you can do, but maybe you should be more upfront about it. I don't think many people would pay for this if they knew that all the problems wouldn't be resolved. Telling me that the remaining issues are insignificant just doesn't wash... What you're telling me is that I could have come to you with a perfectly optimized website (so much as Shopify allows) and your analyzer would still recommend the paid service. The only function of the speed analyzer is lining up business. The checklist of tasks performed is so incredibly vague that I doubt it varies at all between clients.

Smog Check

Helpful, but ehh...you can subscribe for a fee.

Kinderbuilt

I just started my website, www.kinderbuilt.com last month on shopify. I have no prior experience but did have a little guidance from a friend.
I was a little disappointed that the app did not find any problems.....

Milspec.Tv

I'm sorry but I can only give it a 5/10 score. Mainly because I had to undo two out of the four things that I paid Plug in SEO to fix for me. They were technically correct, adding an H1 tag to the home page for example. But their choices of what text to do that with were ridiculous. I did write to them but got no answer. Note, after they fix your website you'll get straight green arrows in their check list, but of course it's a check list limited to the things they are able to fix easily. So in that regard it's a self-fulfilling checklist that doesn't say an awful lot about your shop's SEO status.

1 2 4 Next