Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

Newcakes

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Every email I receive or update I get from PluginSEO it says that my SEO is 100%. Now my website is quite busy and has been around for many years, but when I changed Platforms to Shopify I pretty much had to start from scratch and build up my SEO, which is obviously not perfect as I only starting doing this 3 months ago. Now we all know (or should know) that onsite SEO can take years to build, but apparently mine is perfect all the time. I do get about 30K+ visitors a month but I reckon my SEO could be better, but with this app telling it's perfect I don't know where I can improve things which is the whole point of the app in the first place.

Nextcigar

Location Hong Kong SAR

After using it for 3 months + I realise I won't be getting the service required to get this app to work as intended. I have spent US$640 on their packages and, honestly, I don't think it's worth it. The app doesn't even diagnose my website properly with the blog section having errors and the speed is always on load.

Www Knokstore Com

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Not really helpfull compared to sixtrix

Applemoon

Time spent using app About 18 hours

A really goof prompt to get SEO sorted! thank you, Kim

Real Canadian Gift Shop Warehouse

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Difficult to understand how it works.

The Large Purse Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have just started using this app because I realise how important it is to get SEO right - I am a little confused now but I will sort it out and re-rate you once I know and understand more - I need my site www.largepurseshop.com to rank higher on google but it is a struggle - the one thing I note is that you do not specify the pages you are rating so I feel confused about that = Mary

Bargain Fetch

Very cool tool, love it helps a lot!

Hitprint Hk

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Review is quickly done but the review results are quite technical to be understood by a non SEO expert

Feminatzi

Location Saudi Arabia

it helped me alot but you need to check tutorials to match all themes

Send Dicks To Donald

Not great if you don't already understand html