Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Wooftops and Tails

The app was useful but not for me, however, the support staff were great and very helpful indeed! thanks

Mirzatci

iam enjoy about using this app.i am comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app .

trendzfair

Good app to analyze your SEO, gauging where to begin - and the support team is helpful as well. Try it out for yourself.

HealthyHair.online

A bit difficult to configure, takes time, developer must include detailed support documentation. Now it's waiting time to see if the app really does what's been described.

Wake Coffee

Great customer service! Always helpful to suggest recommendations. Perfect for any start-up business

Supporting Muscles

I'm learning as I go so I imagine this app has a lot to offer. For me, it is about using the app to the best of its ability making sure I utilize it correctly.

A Coffee Fix

is helping me to understand SEO better to improve my visibility. will learn as i go and hopefully will improve

House of Avenues

Not sure yet, just started to use it. Hopes everything goes smooth and I can improve my SEO ranking real soon. Will come back again if I found this APP useful and worth recommendation

June 5, 2020

We'd love to get you up to a 5-star review! Do you have any questions about our app, kindly let us know.

FS

We thank Libby and Aiza for their invaluable advice and support for the correction and SEO optimization of the title of the landing page.We thank Libby and Aiza for their invaluable advice and support for the correction and SEO optimization of the title of the landing page.

June 4, 2020

Hi Karim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I know it could get really overwhelming but I assure you that Plug in SEO is a simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user-friendly app.

We've sent you an email to help address the flags in your store.

Hitzone store

Por ahora estamos tratando aver como trabaja la app así que espera otra reseña mía. Quiero ver el tráfico subir quiero ver mi tienda progresar esto significa mucho para mi como jefe de familia