Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

31 - 40 of 2099 reviews

Prato Botanico

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shopify recommended this app to fix SEO issues and it has been a great tool so far. It gives great explanations as to how to fix certain issues, even if you aren't tech savvy, and it because it is a "plug in," it actually uses "fill in the blank" templates to automatically adjust your SEO in your Shopify site. Really helpful. Highly recommend.

April 14, 2022

Hi Crystal,

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Your review just made our day!

HBH-GLOBAL

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

April 10, 2022

Hi there,

For any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.

Lust-gas.se - Lustgas till hela Sverige

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support helped us clean up the code automatically installed by the app. Code that negatively impacted our SEO metrics (after the first installation). We installed this app to test it out. But the app made changes to the Theme files, adding code that changes ALL our Meta Titles and Meta Description in an undesirable way. These files were not removed upon uninstallation, and meanwhile, we had the theme copied to our other sites. We experienced a massive leap in numerous SEO factors when we uninstalled the app, so please watch the SEO metrics after installation.

April 10, 2022

**UPDATE**

Hi Magnus,

Thank you for giving us a chance to make it right.

Please note that using the theme on stores without our app subscription will cause code issues and conflicts and the option to opt-out of the templating feature is in the app.

Anytime there are changes to a website there's a chance of changes in traffic because Google has to re-evaluate the website.

----

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one.

When in the app there is an option for your manually entered title and meta description tags not to be not be overwritten by Plug in SEO Plus templates.

After uninstalling a Shopify app there may be code still leftover from it in your theme. That's often not the fault of the developer, it's the way Shopify works. Unfortunately when you delete the app in your Shopify admin the app's access to your theme is immediately removed: there's no opportunity to clean up leftover theme changes.

Because of this all of the best Shopify app developers will do this cleanup for you for no charge.

We have sent you a direct email to address this.

myfavouritecousin

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I needed help with understanding the SEO changes and Divya was so patient with my basic understanding and getting my head around the changes . Highly recommend - she went above and beyond what I expected .

March 28, 2022

Hi Morag,

It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure that Miss Divya Pal receives your feedback – she’ll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

Have a wonderful day!

​​​​Best,
PIU Team​

​​

DoylesPhysio

Location Australia

I used APP to help improve my SEO. I am so grateful and impressed with the support I received when I asked questions. Libby was quick to respond and provided a comprehensive reply to my email. Thank you so much for putting me in the right direction and helping me, it is sincerely appreciated !

March 28, 2022

Hello Heidi!

Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at Plug in SEO.

We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it.

elegancyzone

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app 1 day

hi am interesting in the app but I need time to know how it's running well any way am doing my best to know what is needed. and I will contact the support for any issue

March 27, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Please get in touch if you have any questions for us.

Trendz Enviro

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 32 minutes

مساعدتي في تحسين السيو الخاص بي ومعالجة جميع الاخطاء الموجودة والحسابات المعطلة الخاصه بي في جميع المواقع وتحسين اداء المواقع وتسريع المحرك

March 27, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review.

We've sent you an email to address your concern.

Lazy Timez

Time spent using app About 11 hours

easy to use for all levels of experience. easy to use interface. helps boost listings so you get seen by more audiences

March 21, 2022

Hi there,

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

jewelerway11

تطبيق حلو كتير يساعدك في رفع مستوى البحث عن متجرك انصح به كل شخص حابب ينجح متجرو نزل التطبيق
tatbiq hulw ktir yusaeiduk fi rafe mustawaa albahth ean matjarik ainsah bih kulu shakhs habib yanjah matjaru nazal altatbiq
A very sweet application that helps you in raising the level of searching for your store. I recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed in your store. Download the application

March 21, 2022

Hello!

Thanks so much for your review - we're happy you are finding Plug In SEO useful so far! Please let us know if you have any questions - we're always here to help.

Plug In SEO Support

Radiant Luminary

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome app! A must, greatfuncntinality and care free, fire and forget, real time updates and speedy SEO

March 15, 2022

Hi Martin!

Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day. Thank you so much!