Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

Best O N E 1

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's so bad I've subscribed to the $ 480 package to fix SEO but without the result just wasting money and time I would not recommend it

Gym Fit Nation

Time spent using app About 1 month

Tells you whats wrong and some fixes are free. But, the buttons to get a hold of customer service for the free stuff don't work. Then they want you to spend 100's of dollars to fix things. Not very helpful. Not sure why when upgrading to the $20 a month Plus plan you don't get help is crazy. Nothing is free. DO NOT USE THIS APP IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE FOR FREE. Just a hook to get you to upgrade. Then still nothing. Looking for a better app.

Update: Now being ridiculed by the Founder Of Plug In SEO. Several emails calling me a liar and warned that I better take down my review.

Amalsroom

Time spent using app About 5 years

I would not recommend to a friend.

Vagosport

I've contacted you guys and no reply. This app does not fix the link problems it analyzed. I've waited about 1 week and no help, so, bad review. I would rate ZERO stars but it will only allow with 1.

Cheapdeal4

Time spent using app 2 minutes

its no free its no free its no free its no free its no free

Arts Cars

Time spent using app About 1 year

1st trial will know more after 3 rays

Oh Deer Studio

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Not a very useful app to use if you are not committed to using their Premium plans. The cost of which is a bit too high for my budget. Sorry :-(

Outback Western Wear

It has always said my website is 100% perfect with regards to SEO. It has never found any problems. Now the developer is spamming me about a new-and-improved "PLUG IN SEO PLUS" for $20/month. I don't get it. I understand SEO is a black art with Google constantly changing their algorithms, but how can this developer's second SEO program be any better than the first?

Beefyteez

Time spent using app 39 minutes

It was my understanding that this app was free, unless you opt for the paid features. When I tried to install I was immediately asked to confirm that I was happy for them take money from me. Then the spamming came for me to install the pro version. For the time it was installed I tried it out, problems with my H1 headings? Nope they are fine, it's just a cheap trick to get customers to buy their services for something they don't really need. There is no help section to the page you are directed to, no information regarding the "report".

Komfort Stylzs

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I just started, Don't really even know what it is. Once it shows itself and I see what it does then I will give you a review.