Plug in SEO Optimizer

Plug in SEO Optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

41 - 50 of 1922 reviews

BHNDTHEBRND

Really happy with Plug in SEO. The support is great, quick responses, and provide a lot of information regarding ways to improve SEO. Thank you!

DeskTheme

It's a good app to help me fix seo error,someone like me is fresh on SEO,It could help and slove the problem

Buzzbee

Great fast to use App that highlights all the primary elements that you need for SEO. Also the team appears to be continuously working on the app bringing in more features which will be helpful.

VANDA Jewelry

I install this app and just in few minutes Libby Yu contacted me to help me with setup and wow , what an experience, help me in coding and much more . Libby Yu is very helpful, kind and of course very expert

Young King Apparel LLC

I use this app to help create visibility of my brand and to increase sells on my eCommerce. I love it

4petscomfort

I haven't used it much but it sounds very good and helpful, with very detailed explanation on how to improve SEO

TCH urban shop

el aplicacion cumple con las expetativas es super facil de utilizar lo recomiendo probar lo recomiendo

Viviludi

Nice dashboard and friendly user interface. Was pretty simple to fix the SEO issues ! Also a very good support !

January 1, 2021

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our customer support team. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

Best,
PIU Team

EasyGoodsUK

Brilliant help received. The best part they also complete few things for you free of charge which is an added bonus.

Styl3XFashion

Easy to use app. Recommend using for every store you use. Fast and quick. Will use again for other projects.