Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Sonarta.com

I would like to talk about the support team: They are smart, dedicated and know what they are doing. Today after 4 years they found the missing character in my Liquid Code. Thank you to all of you specifically Aiza.
Great Job.
Please Stay Safe.

Hi Shahla,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with Aiza. We completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved within minutes, and we're glad to hear that our support team was able to accomplish that for you. We will definitely relay that message to the rest of the team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,

lokispigshop

I have just started using this app. I am excited to see how it can make my shop better. I am hoping to bring more customers to my shop. Thank you Libby for helping me fix some of my issues. Fast response. I will continue to use this app when I need help fixing my website.

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist you.

Fitazzo

I switched my SEO to this one and I’m happy I did. Customer service is really nice and helpful. I know nothing about setting up apps and they did it for me. Thanks

Hi Elonda,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities, or suggestions.

Thank you again for the positive review. Please feel free to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist you.

Ermana Natural Skincare

such a quick response time and really helpful staff. I have just started to use this app and i am really happy with it so far

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and your kind words and helping to share the word about us.

Thank you again for the positive review.

Postgift.UK

PluginSEO is the App to add to any Shopify account. The staff are so helpful, I have come across a few issues with my site which they have been able to fix for me. Great service. Excellent in my opinion

Hi Helen,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job!

Thank you again for the positive review.

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup

The service from these folks is great. They respond each night to questions I've compiled throughout the day. We're still in the free-trial period, so our experience hasn't been long term.

This Is My Home Office

Plug in SEO has been a fantastic tool for my Shopify business. The support team are also amazing and have gone above and beyond to get me up and running. A definite 5 stars from me!

Giselle Baumet

I've actually had this app for a while now but hadn't paid that much attention to it. Oops. But, lately, my focus is a lot more SEO and I looked at all the features of the app. I ended signing up for the upgraded version and the team at Plug in SEO have been amazing. I primarily blog for my work and do so on Shopify. While Wordpress has Yoast, I would say that the equivalent for Shopify is Plug in SEO. Highly recommend this app. You can check out my site at gisellebaumet dot com

G&C Medical

The support is great and they helped me add some keywords. I hope I will get a good Google rank soon. Many thanks!

CORNIKI'STHINGZ

I really love this app and customer service was great they really helped me a lot and I will definitely be using Plug in SEO