Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

41 - 50 of 2026 reviews

ZodiacSwag

Easy to use. Walks you through the process to help you integrate SEO into your website. I have experience in SEO but the app definitely helps to improve on the native SEO for shopify,

October 21, 2021

Hi there,

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say! We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words!

Thanks again for choosing Plug In SEO!

Cheers!

Nm fashion

I do not have much experience in seo, the application helped me solve all the problems that I encountered, a beautiful application

October 20, 2021

Dear NM Fashion,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug In SEO!
We appreciate the feedback. Please see us again if there is anything else you need!

Yala Jewellery

So far so good! Fantastic app to show what isn't optimised and how to fix it. The extra support to get up and running has been excellent and the how to guides made it even easier. Looking forward to seeing how the changes lead to improvements. 10/10 would recommend.

October 17, 2021

Dear Audrey,

Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback! We loved being of service to you. If there’s anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Loja Kator

Im testing but it look great by now. I will keep testing and get better conclusions soon and go back here

October 13, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review, Andre! We hope to see you again soon!

Growth

I used this app and it improved my site, easy to use and very slick designs. Highly recommended for anyone

October 11, 2021

Hi Sam!

On behalf of Plug in Useful, we would like to thank you for using us for Plug in SEO Services, and your feedback is appreciated. Please come visit us again soon!

All the best!

heatlondon

I cannot recommend this app enough. The staff are amazing, they provide endless quality and detailed support in a time efficient manner which is hat sets this app apart from others I have tried. The app overall has some incredible features making the implementation process of SEO easy. However, learning how to use the app is a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will enjoy using it. Defo recommend and thank you for introducing such a helpful app and for your endless support (:

October 11, 2021

Hi Abida, Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business. We have really great SEO Services too if there is anything else you need!

Niks Pikks

Great app, Really helped me with my SEO when I had no idea what I was doing. I highly recommend this app to anyone running a store. I don't know what i would have done without it.

October 8, 2021

Hi there!

We would like to thank you for using our app Plug in SEO! It is because of merchants like you that we continue to improve as a business!

Suncup & Poppy

The service is really good but customer service was amazing. Response time for customer service was amazingly fast.

October 7, 2021

Thank you, Samantha! We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

ultimatepetplace

I don't know exactly how to use this but I do have an idea in optimizing the website, I do use this as a helping tool.

October 6, 2021

Hi there, we appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Beyond Florida

I put off using this App for a while thinking I had mastered shopify. I was way wrong and they were able to help with so many things I missed. I highly recommend them!

October 5, 2021

Hi Victoria and Phil,

Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to be of help again soon!