Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

41 - 50 of 2099 reviews

Fashionmode2

Location Martinique
Time spent using app About 2 months

J'ai utilisé c'est application pour m'aider dans le référencement et le SEO et elle me plaît je recommande cette application

March 9, 2022

Merci beaucoup, Cezil!

Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Plug in SEO app and services.

ukgiftstoreonline

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and support
Project was concluded in a timely manner
Hope to work with again. Learnt new techniques

March 8, 2022

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you.

My Foxy Leather

Location Australia

I recently started using this app, to assist with the SEO of my website. The app is great and assists in detail with every problem. The staff has been more than helpful in assisting with issues.

Hi Chantelle,

Somni

Location New Zealand

Great service, very helpful and an awesome products. Thanks a lot for all your help with getting my SEO setup over the last few months.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really enjoyed working with Somni. Feel free to reach out if you need any other help!

Plug In SEO Support

Senthor-Sensor

Location China

Just start to use this app. Helpful for newbie, and they did a good job in customer support. I will go on working with it.

Hi Ella,

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Lash Vision

Location Australia

App is very easy to use and suggests where improvements can be made. I have noticed my search ranking has improved in just 1 week and hope to continue to make improvements. Support is fantastic! Always quick to reply and have helped to fix H1 issues in my coding.

March 6, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Anne!

We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our merchants. We look forward to the next time we’re able to serve you again. Have a wonderful day!

WeeksMoore Retail

Just starting to use app. Waiting on positive results. Everyone from Plug In SEO was very helpful. I am confident this will work. Thank you.

Hi Sean!

Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide here at Plug in SEO. It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service.

PIU team

Souvenir Cathédrale Gift Shop

Time spent using app 7 minutes

super easy to use and effective app for website on-page optimization. I will recommend it to others for sure

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving us a 5-star review!

It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Bong Outlet.Com

We have been using Plug in SEO for my two Shopify stores and we’re extremely happy with the results. Libby has been of great help. We're glad to be doing business with you.

March 4, 2022

Thank you so much, Jeff!

It fills us with pride to know that our service is valued by our community. We strive to be the best we can be every day.

CBDORGANIC

GREAT EXPLANATION GREAT OUTCOME THANK YOU IT REALLY HELPED ME NAVIGATE EASILY WITH CLEAR DIRECTIONS AND NO CODING EXPERIENCE

March 3, 2022

Hi there,

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Plug in SEO. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread the positivity around!

Hope to serve you again soon.