Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

BISUNIQUE

no entiendo nada de nada a ver si alguien lo puede poner en habla hispana que somos millones de personas y no se acuerdan que existimos.

Groovy Beans Coffee Co.

Great Application - Using Free version only and it is performing very well and giving great insights with recommendations for fixing SEO issues. Exactly as it says it does. Would recommend.

Ahazze

fazendo teste e ver se realmente compensar ter na loja

Carre.Mode

biennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
gooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hometomato.se

Great help in a busy business, love the feedback and proactive approach to SEO errors. I would recommend it to all working with E-Commerce.

Kichese

Subiu 2 pontos na avaliação do Google, estava em 29 e foi para 21, nao ganha 5 estrelas por que subiu pouco

Koffi Markets

very helpful even though I don't understand it that much. but still, I recommend it because it seems to be a very good app.

ALEHOPPY

i´m just starting with this tool and i´m not an expert at all with it, but this is looking good.. let´s wait to see if it worth it or not. thanks!!

JA Global

I like the app so far I will give higher rate as i use it more! I just installed and it already found some errors lest read and try to fix the most that I can right now!

Pretty nice family

This app help me a lot. I never though SEO improvement can be such easy. It's wonderful to install app.