Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

51 - 60 of 1928 reviews

Young King Apparel LLC

I use this app to help create visibility of my brand and to increase sells on my eCommerce. I love it

4petscomfort

I haven't used it much but it sounds very good and helpful, with very detailed explanation on how to improve SEO

TCH urban shop

el aplicacion cumple con las expetativas es super facil de utilizar lo recomiendo probar lo recomiendo

Viviludi

Nice dashboard and friendly user interface. Was pretty simple to fix the SEO issues ! Also a very good support !

January 1, 2021

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our customer support team. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

EasyGoodsUK

Brilliant help received. The best part they also complete few things for you free of charge which is an added bonus.

Styl3XFashion

Easy to use app. Recommend using for every store you use. Fast and quick. Will use again for other projects.

CBD Circuit

I'm very pleased with Aiza's work. Her assistance was not only productive and helpful, but educational too. I know so much more about SEO optimization now! Thanks!

Stand United Survival

This Apps is true to it's cause. If your looking for a App to help with SEO, this is the most highly recommended one for a reason. They don't cut corners and the email support is fast to respond. I've had ten different SEO apps. Plug in SEO is tough to use, but for a reason, because it requires you to do what is correct for your store. This app is for true Shopify stores that are in it for the long haul.

Hi Hunter,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities, or suggestions.

SmartZense

My first approach to SEO! It looks really good and guides me step by step, so hopefully, I will be able to position my store in google search.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and your kind words and helping to share the word about us.

teonshop

I installed this app and in a short time I was fascinated by the ease of quick fix. Best of the best

Hi Indira,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.