Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

CosmicElement

Good support and app makes it easy to understand what missing for SEO. Shows the different places were improvements can be made.

Mercado Global

Their support system was pretty good they replied and responded all my questions. We were not ready to spend money on this app yet, we are a very small non-profit and cannot invest in this now.

Sophia Essentials

Great team and very attentive to follow up on the issues. Much appreciative to help with issues over and above the particular problems. A special thank you to Aiza.

Honey Badger®

Delivered in a timely manner. Implemented a straight forward strategy that should optimize our SEO. Highly recommend.

YourSmallCloset

Very helpful app, learned some stuff that I wasn't aware of yet. The recommended part was exactly what I needed

Axii Fab

i just started with it but love the app already. I hope it can continue to make all my pages SEO enhanced

EOMDistributors.com

great product made my site awesome i will recommend to all my friends and anyone i know who would like to open a site

Sugar Coated Gifts

Great App. Has very detailed instructions for self service. Its perfect EVEN for people who are not very familiar with SEO.

Sportsman Specialty Products

It's looking great. I'm starting to see more people on my site. They went out of there way to install everything. Thanks

The Sani-Mat

awesome app everyone should get this for seo and all the other features this is a must get but i wish it was free