Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

51 - 60 of 2095 reviews

vissla.co.uk

I was having some problems getting the adjustments i needed using my basic coding knowledge - these guys totally sorted it all out provided excellent reporting and it was such good value for money

February 28, 2022

Hi Matt,

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience. . Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Sincerely,

Wine of Georgia

I used the app to check my SEO and help me fix the issues that occurred. Extremely professional and will go out of they way to help. Recommended by a friend and have definitely not disappointed. Highly recommend

February 26, 2022

Hi Yvonne,

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

Conwy Kayaks

I've been using the app for two days and it has already proved invaluable and we're not even paying for it yet! While it doesn't actually tell me what keywords I should be using or anything like that, the step by step guidance on what action I should be taking and where is brilliant. We considered employing someone to do this for us and now I feel that with the the help of the app, I will learn how to do this myself and will be able to roll out the lessons i've learned on other websites, so we have in fact saved 10's of thousands using the app. Thank you PlugInSEO

February 23, 2022

Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Plug in SEO. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Setanta Books

The team are helpful and responsive, they guided me through all my queries patiently. I would 100% recommend Plug In SEO.

February 18, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for sharing that feedback with us! We're so glad to hear you are pleased with the app and with our support.

Tony-Korean-Food

Used it to quickly review my site. Easy to use and lots of online guides and FAQs to walk you through the process. Great to have such a long trial,

February 17, 2022

Hi there,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Thanks again for choosing Plug in SEO, and we can't wait to see you again!

World of Lounge

I appreciate everything Plug In SEO has done for my Shopify Store. Their communication and instructions have been clear and concise. I would recommend.

February 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are happy you're pleased with Plug In SEO. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by reaching out to help@pluginseo.com

All the best,

Turn One Performance

Good app so far.Not used it much but seems like I`ll be able to benefit from even the free version of the software.

February 15, 2022

Hello,

Thanks so much for taking the share your experience with Plug In SEO with other Shopify users! We are glad you are enjoying our app so far - and we agree! You can get a lot of benefit from the free version as well as the paid versions.

Reach out to Support any time you have any questions - we're always glad to help.

All the best!

Nafraid

i used this app help me fix my plugins which i never would have figured out on my own to get my website up and running

February 14, 2022

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind feedback.

Grow Guru

Really great app! Lots of features and all in one app. It is very comfortable! I plan to buy the paid version.

February 8, 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience!

Flower City Soap Company

Thank you so much, Divya! I have tried so many "experts" in the years gone by and no one has ever given me so much information or helped guide me to fix page titles, keywords, etc! So much appreciated!

February 3, 2022

Hello,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with other Shopify users! We absolutely loved working with you, and we're sure you'll see traffic results as a result of the changes you've made.

All the best!