Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

HALOEURA

Location Italy

it's good APP, and usefull for the website, nice to view it . i think we can use it to promotion our website and our sell .

Bee Mercy

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Have used this app for while. So far so good. Quick and efficient support. Will be looking at using one of their full packages for our site.

Spaze Furniture

Time spent using app About 2 years

The support from Libby was fairy quick and helpful. We were able to identify the problem. They also have support package which is good.

AGI Design

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was really easy to set up and saved me a lot of time. Did everything I needed in 20 minutes.

Moi & Ko

Location Spain

Update: I cannot give 10 stars but believe me I would love to. Amazing. After 5-6 months, my website is on the first page of Google, it's so intuitive and easy to manage, also lets you know where is the problem on your website to fix it ASAP. BUT, the best thing is their support team. Tonight, they solved all the minus issues on my website and gave me a lot of tips in an extended mail. I will continue supporting this app, it's essential for my website. Por ahora muy bien, es intuitiva. Estoy en los 14 dias de prueba, actualizaré a medida que vaya viendo resultados.

Milgo Awad

Time spent using app About 20 hours

wow Libby you are brilliant. Libby was quick and helped me with everything. made the right decision to join this app as we are off to a great start. Just joined the app and things are already on track. they even provide useful information on how to improve your SEO as a beginner this is very useful.

GRIZZLYMAN.UK

I have just started the app, and so far, so easy to use. I hope everything that I have spent will return to me *100 times more to my account.

VANDA Jewelry

I install this app and just in few minutes Libby Yu contacted me to help me with setup and wow , what an experience, help me in coding and much more . Libby Yu is very helpful, kind and of course very expert

TCH urban shop

Location Spain

el aplicacion cumple con las expetativas es super facil de utilizar lo recomiendo probar lo recomiendo

Viviludi

Nice dashboard and friendly user interface. Was pretty simple to fix the SEO issues ! Also a very good support !

January 1, 2021

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our customer support team. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

Best,