Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

61 - 70 of 1928 reviews

fiterati.com

Aiza did an amazing job of fixing my SEO and walking me through the whole process. I know very little about SEO and the entire experience was really helpful.

DeLuxe By Dez

I used this app to help with SEO and help fix keywords that I use to market my brand. They finished the job within a couple of hours. I am satisfied with my experience.

RHM E-COMMERCE LTD

I used this app to help me with my Shopify stores and advance in the creation of my e-commerce site.

Aine Shop

ネットショップ初心者ですが、アプリインストール後の自動チェック機能で様々な問題があることがわかりました。直し方が分からなかったのでサポート(英語)に連絡したところ、迅速に対応して頂き、設定のアドバイスもして頂けました。おすすめです。

Cameo Rouge

I used the advanced services, which saved me time (= money), such a relief to know that this works, and I can start seeing results that improve my organic traffic.

VEZLAN

I love this app. This is very happy for me and my workers by driving our company to another level. Thank you

Lacira

Easy to use so far. Its my first day of set up so set was easy and smooth. Functioning needs to be seen.

Shopif.yers*

Good hopefully speednupntgogh as it only gels with general small detailnwbwill see how it helps I'm the rankings

BBLUSH

Super helpful app. They installed the plugin for me, did a SEO audit and fixed my keywords all for free. I very much recommend this app.

November 30, 2020

Hi Eyob,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Gusto Graphic Tees

Customer service support was top notch, they were very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm very happy with this app and the customer support that comes with it!