Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Kaftans that Bling

I am very green when it comes to SEO and what I need to do, Libby was amazing at explaining what needed to be done. Thanks Libby I am not sure if I can do it, but I will try.
Libby explained in detail how to do what needs to be done on my site. I would be lost without her assistance.

Watch Portal Philippines

Thank you Libby for great support! Good app, make my works so easy. Highly recommend for who new to SEO subject.this will make you pro in seo.

Perfume Philippines

Loved it! I've been using this app for years already. It worked really great for us for optimizing our site for seo. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Libby for helping me.

Quetzalli

I'd have a lot of problems with SEO strategy and we decided to hire an expert team of Plug in SEO. They analyzed all of the problems and suggested to fix the most high-attention issues. During the process, they were kind and paid attention to make us comfortable.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers, PIU Team

Max & Cocoa

Just getting started and Libby has been great in assisting me with initial set up and SEO fixes with Page Titles & key words.

Sissi Brizard

Amazing, I had no clue about how to set up my website and stuff. Using this app I realize so many things was wrong about my page.

lenovieusa

I wish I can give them more than 5 stars! It was one of the best decisions that I have made for my business website...I was amazed by how quick I started to see results! and on top of that Aiza and the team will do their best to make you happy :) Thank you VERY MUCH

Brozzian Spices

This app analyzes your website quickly, and allows you to take the time to fix the issues. I haven't noticed a ton of traffic or SEO improvement yet, but I just fixed the main issues. The 5 star rating is mainly for the great directions and pre-written lies of code that work great. Overall the experience has been easy and they help you along the way. My only issue is that the program knows that some headings with the H1 tag are listed around logo images in certain Shopify themes, yet even after you add an additional H1 tag, it still lists the logo as a critical error even though on a different page it states it won't hurt your SEO.

happymash

Libby really kept me on the ball and showed me step-by-step how to install. She was so friendly and attentive. Great customer service, thanks

The Blissful Dog

So far so good! I have a lot of products with a lot of odd SEO requirements and am pleased by what I see. I'll revise after I've had a chance to work with it a bit, but am expecting good results.