Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 2021 reviews

Vitality And Wellness

App works well, it just didn't provide what we wanted in our specific case so we uninstalled the app. It's a shame you have to check every individual page one by one. Would be good if you could review all your pages at once. Would give 5/5 if you could check multiple pages at once.

Aeon Moon

Plug in SEO was helpful in suggesting a fix we didn't know we needed for our site title. Easy enough to follow the provided instructions. Most of our site was well optimized so we didn't get the maximum benefit but would still recommend it to others.

Keep Meditating

Just testing the plugin now, will update my review when I go more in-depth

Artistryanalytics

Update 2/22/18: Since my original review, the app has been updated to extend to Google's current character length for meta description.

Original review: Great app for beginners. App needs updating, though. Google's meta description length is now 320 characters. The app is still showing the 156 character length when using the live search engine preview feature.

Jps Bears

Worked with Daniel who made sure everything stayed on track. We used the page speed premium option and it greatly increased or page speed. Will be looking to try the SEO Premium too. I will add additional updates as we complete the service.

Pearlsmode

Very good application for shopify store !

Rediimpex

Good app! Simple and easy to use.

Atomically Separated Inductive Natural Elements

It works. It makes you do all the work or pay an exorbitant fee, but it works. Thanks.

Nikked

thank you but I cannot fix things on my own here, require to work with codes which I don;t know how to place them and if not pay large amount of money to get it fix. thanks for the service but it is not doing mercy for me as I have a lots of issues to fix on my web. Maybe for some code savvy person.

Warrior Within Designs

this is a helpful start to seeing where I need to improve my SEO tactics, Thank you