Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

RETRO GAMING SVERIGE

Excellent service, fast reply and very good improvement of the SEO on my site. I recommend it to every user of shopify :)

Protak

Just installed the APP, it looks very handy so far. Makes it easier to identify and fix your SEO issues.

lyntea

A very useful App, I love it. It helps me solved a lot of problem. It is easy to use and friendly for every newer.

MJW Army Surplus Store

I enjoyed using this app as it was easy to do the tag and editing peices for my website which this app made it so easy to do

CAOMKA

Great! Good for my business. Un aplicación ideal para chequear tu tienda y modificar aquello que necesites mejorar.

Laurie de l'innovatrice

Great app, easy to use, I recommend if you want to increase your SEO. I'm still learning but it looks really easy with this app!

SOMYA LONDON

We needed some help in sorting out our SEO, customer service at Plugin SEO was amazing, they were quick to respond and very prompt at fixing what was broken. Very happy with their service would like to thank the team for helping our company become more visible on search engines

Sweet Embrace Candles & Soaps

I like how the programs guides you on how to form a description for your products and a template for reference. I will gladly use this app even when my trial ends.

YAYAYA YAUPON

I used Plug in SEO to determine the locations of weaknesses in my websites SEO. The set up was easy and I received fast and effective help getting the apps code properly placed within my theme. The dashboard and SEO reports I used were intuitive and gave a thorough explanation about how to solve the problem.

Oof! Coffee by The Oof! Company Limited

Great customer service! Have yet to fully utilise the app but it seems intuitive enough. Thank you to Libby for the assistance :)