Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

71 - 80 of 1930 reviews

BBLUSH

Super helpful app. They installed the plugin for me, did a SEO audit and fixed my keywords all for free. I very much recommend this app.

November 30, 2020

Hi Eyob,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Gusto Graphic Tees

Customer service support was top notch, they were very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm very happy with this app and the customer support that comes with it!

Sunshine Athletics Apparel

I used this app to check how it works. However, I was surprised how easy it was to use it and the step by step instructions.

Gigi's

Very good customer service support, they replaced very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm happy with the app so far.

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

TechStache

So far has been really helpful to improve my on page SEO easily and quickly. Dashboard makes things easy to figure out and provides helpful tips.

Livamed Vitamins

I am very happy with the basic functionality of this App. It covers all of the basics very quickly and with a simple to use interface. The assistance to resolve issues is also very valuable.

Amerissentials

Great platform overall. The tools provided make it fairly simple to learn the basics of SEO and apply them to your website. Staff is always very helpful and responds fast!

PugliAmo

The customer support is extremely helpful and the App is now running smoothly thanks to their assistance! Very good App!

Lamaoo

I used this program to set up my online store. I don’t know if it’s useful, but I think it’s useful for me. I like Google SEO.