Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

71 - 80 of 2099 reviews

POWERSkip Fitness

App provided great assessment and feedback of the store. Hired an expert at Plug In SEO to complete the fixes. Team was excellent to work with and made timely revisions. Store is now easily searchable and ranked. Organic traffic has translated to cost savings that are being redirected to conversion marketing campaigns.

January 22, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review, Stephanie!

We loved being of service to you, if any of your friends or family need SEO help, please let them know about us!

Queensland Workwear Supplies

Location Australia

I used this app myself and employed one of their experts to do some fixes for my shop. The app is great at providing simple instructions to improve my SEOs. The setup was easy and the app has been working perfectly.
The expert also did an excellent job performing the required tasks quickly and even providing a short video to help me make fixes in the future.

January 20, 2022

Hi Victoria,

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Glide Paddleboards

So far we are happy with the app, we have only had it installed for a short time and have not implemented the suggested fixes yet.

January 19, 2022

Hi Kevin,

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Brilliantwigs

Location China

I used this app to help me do seo.I really like how it does seo.It would be nice if did seo better .

January 13, 2022

Hi there!

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

2WP International

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is great, they've helped with so many things and I've only had it for a couple of hours. Their response time is great and their so helpful and friendly.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your business and feedback, Kathleen! Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Top Drawer Secrets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I hired an expert for SEO issues I was encountering, the service has been fabulous including a visual report and I intend on continuing to use this app and an expert for further assistance. Great Job and Thanks

January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We enjoyed working on your shop and are happy you're satisfied with the results so far! We are looking forward to continuing to work with you.

Smiles Per Gallon Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's nice that it takes care of SEO for me. I did not know much before this app and it is helping me understand it better. Would want it to be easier to navigate.

January 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback here!

We are constantly working to improve our app and will aim to improve your navigation experience.

All the best!

Glow To Grow

Great app and better customer service. They have been attentive and helped me fix all of the errors from my initial site. Looking forward to seeing how this will improve my traffic. Would definitely recommend for someone who is just starting out with limited knowledge of how SEO works. Thank you!

January 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review! We here at Plug In SEO are always happy to help eCommerce business owners grow their traffic.

Reach out any time you have questions!

Sincerely,

The Beet Health Hub

I used this app to teach me more about SEO management and how to properly run this face of ecommerce.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you are finding the app and our tutorials helpful so far.

souqalif

Location United Arab Emirates

i highly recommend it to all, very friendly customer support, she fixed my issues very quickly. Setup is easy and looking forward to seeing some results. Thank you guys for this tool! thanks

January 5, 2022

Thanks so much for this great review! We are always happy to help.

Keep up the great work on Souqalif!