Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 1954 reviews

Shop Amour Boutique

I have not had good luck with this app. It says "worthwhile to fix" however it doesn't show what needs to be fixed or any other additional information. The overall purpose of this app is to get your to spend additional money without any substantiation to support "issues that are worthwhile to fix". I remember downloading this app early on and uninstalled it because of the same issues and no support when email and requesting support. Nothing has changed.

November 18, 2019

Hi there, I see you installed the app back in September. You emailed support on September 24th and Libby replied the same day. We didn't get a reply from you until the 26th when you said your free trial was over so it doesn't matter any longer.

The only other mail we have from you was yesterday on Sunday the 17th November around the time of this review.

I'd love to help you out. I can't see in your messages what you're looking for from support. I've emailed you to see how we can help. If you're on free or the optional paid upgrade we respond to almost all queries within one working day Monday - Friday.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Founder & CEO

The Teddy Rose

Bad App very bad experiences not recommend to others.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 2, 2019

UPDATE October 17, 2019
Bizarre! This customer installed the app and wrote a bad review straight away. They never replied to any emails, we never heard from them. I have no idea what this 'bad experience' was, I have my suspicions about who actually wrote this review.

If this is real- reviewer please reach out!

- Founder & CEO

UPDATE October 5, 2019
Hi, We've emailed you a couple of times but you haven't replied. I see you've now uninstalled but we never heard from you. Hoping to connect to get this resolved for you!

- CEO & Founder

ORIGINAL
Hi there! I can see you signed up and requested an install 37 minutes ago. We're fast but not that fast :D Would you like us to help you out?

- Founder & CEO

SWYFT Outlet

Terrible! The app does not actually work, it is just a super fancy ad so that you will pay them $500 to fix your SEO for you. I don't know why Shopify allows this, it is false advertising and they should be removed from the app store!

August 19, 2019

UPDATE September 2, 2019

Hi Maxwell, Unfortunately you haven't replied to my mail.

Installing the app and expecting us to reply to your email within 8 minutes (when you uninstalled) is not reasonable.

We reply to almost 100% of emails in detail within one working day. I feel that's very good for a small dedicated team like ours.

Founder & CEO

ORIGINAL

Hi Maxwell, This app is not just an ad and you do not have to pay $500 to get anything done.

We were the first free SEO app on Shopify and continue to offer a completely free version with free checks, free fix instructions and free email support.

I see you signed up for the app and requested an install on Saturday at 23:38. You sent another ticket at 23:43 and then wrote your review at 23:46.

We respond to almost all tickets within one working day Central European time. Since your install came in on Saturday Libby on support picked this up on Monday. By then you'd uninstalled and removed our access.

I'd love to get you installed and set up, and for us to help you out with whatever you need on support.

There are three options with the app:

1. completely free version, free checks, free fix instructions and free email support

2. optional Plus upgrade at $20/month for out-of-the-box SEO enhancements and more SEO tools, premium support

3. optional expert fix packages starting at $180/one-off for a human expert to fix SEO problems for you

I've reached out to you on email too.

Pool Store Canada

We used this app for 2 days, it totally ruined our theme and we had to load a backup.... The product pages would not load correctly and the related products feature we use did not work after PLUGINSEO was installed.

They tell you what to change on the code side, we had PLUGINSEO do it for us. Even though they changed the coding their system checks still picked up the same issues

May 3, 2019

UPDATE May 15th:
Hi Roger, As discussed on email, after investigating this I can see that it was not our app that ruined your theme.

Since we don't have access to your shop I can't pinpoint what did. It must be a different app or developer. I'd be happy to help you pin down what it was: it can be confusing to diagnose issues like this! The team here has over 7 years experience with that and we won't charge you.

ORIGINAL:
Hi Roger, Very concerned to read this. I don't see any tickets from your personal or company email about broken features.

I see you had the app installed for just under a day https://dsh.re/df378, Libby did the code install and then you asked a questioned about what happens when you uninstall which Aiza answered.

The code install takes place 100% in the HTML head of your shop. This means it does not alter anything visible on the page and it doesn't interfere with other features of your store.

I've sent you an email to get more details on this. Concerned and want to get to the bottom of it!

choices 24/7

Je ne trouve pas comment faire pour régler le problème, d’Alleur je ne suis pas douer pour sa, c'est pourquoi j'envisage de prendre une autre application qui le ferai automatiquement pour moi. La mise en route a était un peut longue, ne le recommande pas, on veut le publier apparemment

March 27, 2019

UPDATE April 1:

Jean, I haven't heard from you since you wrote your review.

I do not see that we have been slow in helping you. Aiza even replied on the weekend outside of our normal working hours.

Saturday
- you emailed asking if the SEO is automatic

Sunday
- Aiza replied with a detailed answer
- you asked for the install

Monday
- Aiza replied asking for access

Tuesday
- you emailed asking questions
- Aiza replied saying you haven't set up access
- you apologised and set up the access

Wednesday
- Libby installed the code
- you wrote your review
- Miranda / I got in touch, didn't hear from you again

You also mention that you're looking for an automatic SEO solution. We automate as much as we can to make doing SEO quicker and more efficient.

The solutions that claim fully automatic SEO that I've seen offer little real, measurable SEO value and many are spammy. Be prepared to risk a Google penalty!

The best SEO is about building a solid organic traffic source for your shop, gradually increasing over time. That's what Plug in SEO is about.

I'd love to help you with your SEO, just reply to my email.

ORIGINAL March 27:

Hi Jean, I see that Aiza helped you out last week with the install and you replied that you were happy.

Miranda also emailed you today to ask for access to investigate an issue you mentioned.

Please approve her collaboration request and she'll investigate this ASAP.

Thanks, Daniel

Bold Addictions™ | Jewelry & Accessories

The app is so confusing. Everything has a price. Be prepared to change ur liquid theme code ALL the time, or pay them to do it for you. This app is just a great marketing tool to get ppl to pay for their SEO services. download the app, try it free. Everything will fail the SEO test. Give you instructions on how to change everything yourself. basically re-writing the theme's liquid code yourself (good luck) or pay them to do it. services are expensive too. my website "FAILED" speed test, I could pay them ($$$$) to change this, add that, re-write this, and some other things so my website will be at a faster speed. :/ I tried doing some of the re-coding on my own as they suggested and didn't see any results or get better results from re-doing their SEO test. I've decided to uninstall the app within my 7day free trial. This is the next set of instructions I got

"If Plug in SEO Plus is currently installed in your theme note that uninstalling will mean that the page titles and meta descriptions currently being generated will no longer be. Uninstalling will change a lot of page titles and meta descriptions through your entire shop.

You will no longer have the structured data through your site that Google uses to generate enhanced listings. Broken links will no longer be tracked. You'll lose access to the Keywords checker and all of your SEO settings in the 'Your Plus Benefits' tab.

Like any SEO change this carries some risk of harming your performance on search engines."

I'm hoping I don't screw anything up since all I did was download the app, ask them to change the 1st set of code they suggest needed to be done (since I wasn't comfortable watching all the videos and changing the liquid code myself). There are too many instructions with how-to videos and blogs associated with this app. Seems easier if I could just download an app and the app does everything. Maybe no such thing exist? Whatever the case, this isn't for the novice web owner.

If you love tools with videos and blogs and lengthy how-to emails, this is the app for you. If you need something more basic, look elsewhere.

Egame Store

peut etre mieux je pense. on verra la suite

The Banger Store

Says free forever, but yet when you go to install the app, it requires you to agree to a 7 day trial and then upgrade to $20 a month...

Best O N E 1

It's so bad I've subscribed to the $ 480 package to fix SEO but without the result just wasting money and time I would not recommend it

Gym Fit Nation

Tells you whats wrong and some fixes are free. But, the buttons to get a hold of customer service for the free stuff don't work. Then they want you to spend 100's of dollars to fix things. Not very helpful. Not sure why when upgrading to the $20 a month Plus plan you don't get help is crazy. Nothing is free. DO NOT USE THIS APP IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE FOR FREE. Just a hook to get you to upgrade. Then still nothing. Looking for a better app.

Update: Now being ridiculed by the Founder Of Plug In SEO. Several emails calling me a liar and warned that I better take down my review.

Previous 1 3 4