Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Search Engine Optimization for Increased Traffic and Sales

Hayden Rowe Candle Co

Time spent using app 7 minutes

The instructions to fix problems appear intentionally vague to encourage you to pay them to make the fix. no thanks

Oxigenshop

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Waste of time. I followed the step-by-step instructions to fix the problems. When the application checked again, it found again the same problems (the problems I had corrected with the application's instructions). LOL :-)

XBODY UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app passed our page speed test, when the actual Google test gave us a very low score of just 28%, so not a very accurate test! And any help with SEO issues costs between $180-$480. Will look for another solution.

Yankee South

Provides plenty of opportunities for enhancements in way of SEO, but asks for review immediately as a means of garnering Google cred. Hmmm.

After working through for a while, these are areas of concern:

--does not identify specifics. Tells you that "this page needs a longer header" or "H2, H3 subheading," but does not identify which page. Or, if it does, it is impossible for me to figure out which page it might potentially be referencing.

--says that the heading needs to be longer, with a format looking something like "men's winter parkas/ Bob's Jacket Store" . This is just wrong. Even the Plug In SEO does not format their page headings in this way. If you look at any site headings, they are all formatted "site name/page title/other specifics" . Not sure what that is all about.

These issues bothered me a bit.

Scarles

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Seriously, I would avoid this APP. I did an install then immediately uninstall once I saw the customization required for this. It has left code in my theme am finding very difficult to get rid of. The customer service APP support are not helping out! Becoming a real annoyance

Concetto è

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 18 hours

This is good to get some advice, but even with the $20 plan you'll have to do everything manually (meta tags, headings, etcc...). Basically you'll end up paying $240 / yearly to get some short guide about basic SEO instructions. You can get it for free on thousands of free tutorial on-line.
To have some "fix" on your webiste the dev. of the app asks for extra fees.

So I don't get it... What I should pay $20 / monthly for??

Again, I associate the word "APP" to something that does the human job in an automatic way.
This is not!
Adding the same "meta description" to all the pages of the website is not a big help.
100% disappointed

July 25, 2019

Hi Hermes, to use the free forever version select 'no thanks' when offered the trial on signup. Aiza & Libby are ready to offer you free SEO help too on email.

The optional Plug in SEO Plus upgrade has both automatic SEO improvements and tools to help you do SEO yourself. Any app that advertises 100% automatic SEO as everything that's needed for optimization is dishonest.

The automatic improvements we give you in the upgrade include optimizing your page titles and meta descriptions through your whole shop and JSON-LD structured data. This SEO comes out-of-the-box.

Then we give you SEO tools to check keywords, monitor and fix broken links, and further optimize your titles and descriptions.

Our support can also help you research keywords, tweak your templates, fix headings and much more for no extra charge for Plus customers.

Whatever you choose, the completely free version or the optional Plus upgrade, you'll benefit from an app and expert support.

I've also reached out to you on email so we can talk about exactly what you're looking to achieve with SEO and how best to get there.

Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you reach your SEO goals!

Daniel
CEO & founder

Susan Jane

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good support from Plug In SEO, however have not seen any spike in people coming to my page. In other words, there was NO return on this investment for my business. If I had to do it over again, I would have contacted someone else to assist me with this.

Sirenswimwear

I haven't really begun using the app, but when you would like to them to help with SEO, there are hidden fees. And the package prices are pretty pricey if you are a starter store.

Kimbeau

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have not seen any traffic or change in the two months I have used this apps, and for this reason, I'm removing this app.

TANTRUM

I didn't know how to implement the advice. I know I need keywords and blog posts but it did nothing to help me write them.

November 17, 2020

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

It sounds like you might be looking for more a 'done for you' solution. We offer one-off fix packages where an expert will go in and fix SEO problems. You will give our expert some guidance but they'll be doing the coding/writing for you: https://www.blimpon.com/pages/compare-seo-fix-packages

A lot of customers start out with Plug in SEO Plus and then purchase one-off fix packages if they need more help in specific areas.

Best,