Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1924 reviews

Concetto è

This is good to get some advice, but even with the $20 plan you'll have to do everything manually (meta tags, headings, etcc...). Basically you'll end up paying $240 / yearly to get some short guide about basic SEO instructions. You can get it for free on thousands of free tutorial on-line.
To have some "fix" on your webiste the dev. of the app asks for extra fees.

So I don't get it... What I should pay $20 / monthly for??

Again, I associate the word "APP" to something that does the human job in an automatic way.
This is not!
Adding the same "meta description" to all the pages of the website is not a big help.
100% disappointed

July 25, 2019

Hi Hermes, to use the free forever version select 'no thanks' when offered the trial on signup. Aiza & Libby are ready to offer you free SEO help too on email.

The optional Plug in SEO Plus upgrade has both automatic SEO improvements and tools to help you do SEO yourself. Any app that advertises 100% automatic SEO as everything that's needed for optimization is dishonest.

The automatic improvements we give you in the upgrade include optimizing your page titles and meta descriptions through your whole shop and JSON-LD structured data. This SEO comes out-of-the-box.

Then we give you SEO tools to check keywords, monitor and fix broken links, and further optimize your titles and descriptions.

Our support can also help you research keywords, tweak your templates, fix headings and much more for no extra charge for Plus customers.

Whatever you choose, the completely free version or the optional Plus upgrade, you'll benefit from an app and expert support.

I've also reached out to you on email so we can talk about exactly what you're looking to achieve with SEO and how best to get there.

Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you reach your SEO goals!

Daniel
CEO & founder

XBODY UK

The app passed our page speed test, when the actual Google test gave us a very low score of just 28%, so not a very accurate test! And any help with SEO issues costs between $180-$480. Will look for another solution.

Scarles

Seriously, I would avoid this APP. I did an install then immediately uninstall once I saw the customization required for this. It has left code in my theme am finding very difficult to get rid of. The customer service APP support are not helping out! Becoming a real annoyance

Kimbeau

I have not seen any traffic or change in the two months I have used this apps, and for this reason, I'm removing this app.

Mn90 Fashion

i'm just about to start using the app and hopfly going to work out

Sirenswimwear

I haven't really begun using the app, but when you would like to them to help with SEO, there are hidden fees. And the package prices are pretty pricey if you are a starter store.

Weftshop

Works fine for an individual page but I'm hardly gonna paste in the 500+ urls on my site one by one - who has time for that. I'm looking for a website crawler that will go through each url automatically and find errors.

Oxigenshop

Waste of time. I followed the step-by-step instructions to fix the problems. When the application checked again, it found again the same problems (the problems I had corrected with the application's instructions). LOL :-)

Hayden Rowe Candle Co

The instructions to fix problems appear intentionally vague to encourage you to pay them to make the fix. no thanks

Gonzales Outlets

i barely got this app. How could i rate it?

Previous 1