Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Happy Vegan Way

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They took longer then they initially mentioned they would finish by, when I purchase the basic fix package. They also communicate through email and on another platform call Blimpon, I became a bit confused with that. But overall, not bad. Thanks

Heal n Chill Club

Time spent using app About 1 year

just loaded it and doing some exploring, so time will tell
Looks promising, I will definitely give an update

naughtyslogans

I am seeking assistance with seo, but I feel that the service your company provides is costly per month, which is why I have chosen the $20 a month service.

November 24, 2020

Hi Jen,

The expert fix packages are a one-time payment for all of the work detailed on the product page to be done once. Things like SEO problems and speed you shouldn't have to do again unless you change to a completely new theme, upgrade your existing theme or a developer working on your shop loses the work

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.

Best,
PIU Team

KIFFE

Location Malaysia

For me, I find the app is not for beginner. Not so user friendly and a lot of manual set ups to be done.

November 20, 2020

Hi Mustaqim,

Plug in SEO is simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user-friendly app and we provide excellent customer service to help you.

It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively. There's a video mini-course that comes with it too. If you get stuck, you can send us an email (help@pluginseo.com) with details and screenshots if possible so we can advise you on what to do.

Best,
PIU Team

Blushed by Grace, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app to help with seo. I am a fan of how easy it is. I am not tech savvy so it was easy to use when i did the plus version. however I wish it didnot require a membership to do the bare minimum for help

Snella

Location Germany

I've just started using the app so i don't know yet. But so far pretty esy exept from entering the code in the beginning.

June 12, 2020

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

Do you have any questions at the moment about the app? I'd love to get you up to a 5-star review! Just send us an email at help@pluginuseful.com

pickout4u

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

The application is under testing and so far no results have been shown. Currently the settings are rather complicated..

Nu Passions Plus

I'm not sure how this app will work as they're asking for a review before I even get to try the app out. So I will give them a 2.5 so far since it only half done. If you don't like my review then don't ask for it before I tried your product.

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

We installed the Plug in SEO Plus app. We were hoping to get an increase in traffic to our store. We tried this app out because while our traffic had been good at one time it had dropped off and we were trying to get it back. After 5 months and lots of effort between us and the tech support people we were still unable to improve our traffic so we discontinued the app. The tech support team is small and for the most part they were really attentive to most of our questions but on occaision they would either ignore us or string us along on some issues that we would never get an answer to.

GENNIUSS PRO

Location Peru

interesante me parece buena experiencia seguire explorado para entender mejor es la primera vez..que uso la app

January 8, 2020

Hi there, I'm pleased you've had a good experience so far! When you've had a chance to explore I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

You can reach out to us directly on help@pluginuseful.com where Libby and Aiza are ready to help!

- Daniel