Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Dixie's Pet World

This app has helped me better understand SEO. I liked that it provided examples to follow. Being so new to so much technology, a longer trial period would be nice. I definitely recommend it!

Venture Futurist

I used the app to assist me in improving my site. The lady who assisted me suggested and implemented new key words. I adjusted my store accordingly and it makes a difference. I would recommend the app to other users .Thank you very much

mallincart

fantastic app. really helpful. really enjoying its features, so amazing and helpful eforts by developers. i am really thankful to the team who create this app for new users. your efforts are really appreciate able . May you live long.

In & Yu Printed Clothing

Me está siendo de ayuda para personalizar mi Seo, y poder introducir las palabras clave que sirvan de guía a Google para mostrar mi tienda

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

- PIU Team

Wooftops and Tails

The app was useful but not for me, however, the support staff were great and very helpful indeed! thanks

Mirzatci

iam enjoy about using this app.i am comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app .

trendzfair

Good app to analyze your SEO, gauging where to begin - and the support team is helpful as well. Try it out for yourself.

HealthyHair.online

A bit difficult to configure, takes time, developer must include detailed support documentation. Now it's waiting time to see if the app really does what's been described.

Wake Coffee

Great customer service! Always helpful to suggest recommendations. Perfect for any start-up business

Supporting Muscles

I'm learning as I go so I imagine this app has a lot to offer. For me, it is about using the app to the best of its ability making sure I utilize it correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28