Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

TIELES™

I had to uninstall the application because it didn't respond to my problems and yet the trial period. It is inappropriate to charge a $39 fee, please cancel this fee promptly. thank you. J' ai dû désinstaller l' application car ne répond pas à mon problème et ce, pendant la période d'essai. Il est inopportun de facturer des frais de 39 dollars, Veuillez annuler ces frais rapidement svp. merci

Cordofan

Love it. Great app to reduce website weight. Just wish it could remove all the old code from uninstalled apps.

Shop at Mags™

Our site was loading very slowly until we signed up with Plug in Speed optimizer. We are really happy to finally get our site loading faster which will mean more sales.

Awakened Heart and Mind

The app is quite helpful with optimizing images to speed up web upload. Quick with delivering service promised.

Elly Naturals

I would never recommend this app. Never worked properly, never got support to fix the issues that it was supposed to do and now I am still charged 39$ even after uninstalling the app that never worked. Do not fall for this, it is useless.

October 3, 2020

Hi Tytti. I see you sent us an email on a weekend. Please understand that the whole team is offline on weekends. We respond to all emails within one. business day. We were able to fix the image optimization issue and sent you a follow-up message on September 17th. Please check your inbox. We have responded to your message.

BlackToe Running Inc.

Great customer service. Asked about performance issues with my site and they identified the code that was causing the problem quickly.

Nasa Depot

BE CAREFUL - THIS APP WILL BREAK YOUR STORE BY ADDING MALICIOUS CODE.

I downloaded this app and it is pretty much malware for your shopify site. I cant even access my theme anymore because of them.

Sex Dolls Europe

I delete your APP the same day i installed. I hope i will not be charge of 39$ because it was write 7 free days.
thanks

Shoppinghappylife

Exelente, me han ayudado mucho y ahora mi web es mas veloz, se han tomado el trabajo de revisar mi web y decirme lo que estaba mal. Y tuve ayuda adicional exelente!!!!!

Matein

this app helps our store, it increase the page speed and make a better experience for our customers, will keep the app forever. Thank you for your work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8