Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Shop at Mags™

Our site was loading very slowly until we signed up with Plug in Speed optimizer. We are really happy to finally get our site loading faster which will mean more sales.

Awakened Heart and Mind

The app is quite helpful with optimizing images to speed up web upload. Quick with delivering service promised.

Elly Naturals

I would never recommend this app. Never worked properly, never got support to fix the issues that it was supposed to do and now I am still charged 39$ even after uninstalling the app that never worked. Do not fall for this, it is useless.

October 3, 2020

Hi Tytti. I see you sent us an email on a weekend. Please understand that the whole team is offline on weekends. We respond to all emails within one. business day. We were able to fix the image optimization issue and sent you a follow-up message on September 17th. Please check your inbox. We have responded to your message.

BlackToe Running Inc.

Great customer service. Asked about performance issues with my site and they identified the code that was causing the problem quickly.

Nasa Depot

BE CAREFUL - THIS APP WILL BREAK YOUR STORE BY ADDING MALICIOUS CODE.

I downloaded this app and it is pretty much malware for your shopify site. I cant even access my theme anymore because of them.

Sex Dolls Europe

I delete your APP the same day i installed. I hope i will not be charge of 39$ because it was write 7 free days.
thanks

Shoppinghappylife

Exelente, me han ayudado mucho y ahora mi web es mas veloz, se han tomado el trabajo de revisar mi web y decirme lo que estaba mal. Y tuve ayuda adicional exelente!!!!!

Matein

this app helps our store, it increase the page speed and make a better experience for our customers, will keep the app forever. Thank you for your work.

Flacao

I love it, I dig this plug in, it allowed me to optimize a lot on the loading times and global efficiency in only 2 hours

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

Amber Dazzle

I used this app to speed up my website, but nothing works, even they didn't respond to my emails, My website gets slow day by day

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8