Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Pretty Lil Covers

i really like this app absolutely brilliant app if im honest within 24 hours they brought my page load speed to 1 second from 13 second im so happy with these results and would definatley recommend this app for slow speed loading times
there isnt anything to rate it as bad so i cant comment there iv only had it 24 hours and its done its job

ZAMPLOT ecomm

Buona APP ma a volte può creare problemi e mandare down lo shop, abbiamo avuto questo problema all'inizio, poi sembra rientrato.
Quando non crea problemi è ottima.

Morvarieds Boutique | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses

I used this app to reduce my website load time, it works perfectly. my website speed score significantly improved, 100% recommend it.

Osteposten

My speed report were not good after installing the app. I contacted them, they optimized the code and communicated ways of improving the speed. Very good customer service!

August 12, 2020

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

J&J Home Accessories

I used this app to help with my page speed. I am new to Shopify, so I downloaded so many apps, uninstalled them, and before I could even launch my store, it was running slow. I used several apps from Shopify, but none of them had everything I needed. Image compression, removing code that may have been left on my site. I was able to delete 3 free apps and use just this one. In a couple of hours ( I have over 5000 products on my site), it is running better already! It did disconnect 1 app, that I needed, but that was not an issue. I reconnected and I am still running smoothly! Great App! Especially for someone who is new to Shopify, there are a million apps and they don't tell you that installing and deleting apps can affect your site speed! Use this app!!

tractions1

me gusta que aya optimizado mi tienda ,para que sea mas rapida gracias ,asi las personas que entren en mi tienda lo puedan hacer rapidamente

Quintessential Tips

Not really impressed. day 3 of the free trial, it won't work and show me my dashboard. It's still saying it's optimising my images which should not take 3 days to do. I have emailed and no reply and I have sent two support requests via Shopify which resulted in 2 automatic responses.

I should not have to leave a bad review to try and get a response. All I want to know is if this is going to work or if my money will be better spent elsewhere.

Please help

Fairblue Jeans

Frankly it depends on the theme, for some themes this apps can be a help on speed. But I just can say that support service of plugin is just more than great, great and quick help, Miss A... did always gave me a quick support and concrete help .

June 12, 2020

Hi Guy!

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with Aiza. We are glad to hear that she was able to accomplish that for you.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our app and our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Solenco South Africa

We have had a great experience with Plug in Speed. It was super easy to install and it just works in the background without us having to get involved but we are seeing the improvements- my type of plug in!

June 3, 2020

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Thank you, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

duke

Very cool app , i was struggling with my website loading speed and all of my website was optimized with it !! thanks a lot

June 3, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as our top priority.