Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Storage Expert

Great app. I just purchased the app 24 hours ago, and the speed of my store has been improved. For sure we still have to work on it, but I'm satisfied with the results.

ShopScaner.com

wow great help it rely help to optimist my my web site image and codes and now web site fast highly recommended.

Dos Facio Design

This plugin is all that one can want. One click install loads of info. Good to see a plugin developed in a non half job fashion unlike many others in the App Store. Well done! Keep up the great work....

easy5five

TODO perfecto con mi aplicacion la pagina mejoro mucho , tengo una mejor velocidad , esperemos que va `pasando con los dias

wifeyshop.com

I use the app for speed improvements so far it helps and shows a difference.

Sportzzheads

Best optimizing app you’ll find, my store went from 17s to 3s after installing this app, really like this app!

amarley

It's good, I recommend. Optimized Images, Improve website speed.
It's good, I recommend. Optimized Images, Improve website speed.

Queen Hair Inc

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good!!!!22222222222222222222222

NBGAIA

good app, it makes my shop faster . suggest to take a try . and the service is very good and fast too .

Noeboutiques

I just finished optimisation and I'm so happy working great made my website faster with 3 seconds witch is more than perfect