Plug in Speed , 88 reseñas

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 74% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de diciembre de 2019

This app is great. I use it to help my site load faster, and it certainly loads fast. I'm happy with app so far. I recommend it to anyone.

The Goddess of Treasures
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
21 de septiembre de 2020

I delete your APP the same day i installed. I hope i will not be charge of 39$ because it was write 7 free days.
thanks

Sex Dolls Europe
Francia
29 días usando la aplicación
31 de agosto de 2019

I use the app for speed improvements so far it helps and shows a difference.

wifeyshop.com
26 días usando la aplicación
18 de septiembre de 2019

This plugin is all that one can want. One click install loads of info. Good to see a plugin developed in a non half job fashion unlike many others in the App Store. Well done! Keep up the great work....

Dos Facio Design
26 días usando la aplicación
25 de agosto de 2019

Best optimizing app you’ll find, my store went from 17s to 3s after installing this app, really like this app!

Sportzzheads
25 días usando la aplicación
30 de marzo de 2018

I am no expert on Code and Image Optimization, but after I've installed this App, the average load time decreased from the original 8 sec. to 1 sec. Also, the average image size became 0.03 MB (I don't remember the original size, but I sure know it was higher than 0.03 MB). My page speed score became 65/100 for Desktop and 78/100 for Mobile . The recommendations from PlugInSpeed team was to contact them via e-mail in order to improve these scores to at least 85/100 > which I'm already in contact with them. In all, I do recommend this App. It did not ruin my theme, I have no problems with other Apps still running, so, I believe I made a smart choice installing it.

Karibo Shop
Rumanía
23 días usando la aplicación
3 de octubre de 2020

I would never recommend this app. Never worked properly, never got support to fix the issues that it was supposed to do and now I am still charged 39$ even after uninstalling the app that never worked. Do not fall for this, it is useless.

Elly Naturals
Polonia
23 días usando la aplicación
Plug in Useful respondió 3 de octubre de 2020

Hi Tytti. I see you sent us an email on a weekend. Please understand that the whole team is offline on weekends. We respond to all emails within one. business day. We were able to fix the image optimization issue and sent you a follow-up message on September 17th. Please check your inbox. We have responded to your message.

Fecha de modificación: 6 de mayo de 2020

This app crashed my store three times. Use it at your own risk. It also did nothing to speed up my store. After installing the app and giving it some time to work I checked my website load time increase on several website speed testers, including GT Metrix and Pingdom and there was no noticeable difference.

The first time this app crashed my site I had a Shopify expert fix it, at this stage, I did not know what was causing the issue.

What happened was Plug in Speed changed my store code and this, in turn, removed all the products from my store. This was fixed by a Shopify expert and all seemed good for a couple of hours.

However, a few hours later I checked my store again and this had happened again. The same exact issue.

The Shopify expert then fixed it again. Then a third time it crashed my store. The Shopify expert then diagnosed that it was Plug in Speed causing the issue, so we removed the app, and the zombie code it left behind.
My site is now totally fine, and I have not had any issues whatsoever since uninstalling Plug in Speed.

When I contacted the app developer, they seemed more interested in me helping them fix the app.

The tone of their email was dismissive of my issue and showed only an interest in making sure any issue their end was fixed. The customer service is also quite slow, from want I can see they only work 9-5.

Their email asked me why I had not contacted them to fix the issue, well the simple truth is I was not willing to leave my shop with no products in it until their office opened and they got around to having a look.

Also, you should be aware that if you install this app and then delete it, it will leave behind a fair amount of zombie code, which they will remove if you contact them, but this is not ideal either.

This was my experience with Plug in Speed.

I think the reply below say's everything about this company.

After spending hours diagnosing this issue and working with a Shopify expert, probably about 6-8 hours in total, not so much as an offer to compensate me for my time and angst. They just want to figure out what happened and take up yet more of my time.

Sorry, figure it out yourselves. I am not wasting one more second on this. You are developers, you charge for your products, don't insult me by asking me to work for nothing to help you fix your app so it does not get more bad reviews.

I will add further information as it comes to hand.

Vapester Vaping
Reino Unido
18 días usando la aplicación
Plug in Useful respondió 6 de mayo de 2020

Hi Nick,

Here are the details on what happened:

April 30: Installed Plug in Speed
May 1: We received an email asking why your two shops have different loading times when both of them are using the same theme.
May 2: Uninstalled Plug in Speed
May 2: Left one-star review
May 4: We replied and addressed your issues.
May 5: You mentioned that the app crashed your website. We are assuming you are referring to https://www.vapestervaping.co.uk/ since the app was not installed in your other shop. You also mentioned, "I would like to know what you are going to do about this issue and our financial and business reputation costs?"
May 5: We asked if you could provide us details about how the app crashed your website since we did not receive any emails about this incident. Usually, when clients say that our app crashed their websites and asked for Shopify's support team's help, we will get CC'ed on that email. We checked our inbox and we did not see any emails from you or Shopify support team. Because of this, we were asking if you could coordinate with us so we can resolve whatever issue you encountered with our app by getting in touch with the developer who worked on your theme so he can give us more details or by giving us access to your Shopify admin, let us look at the copy of the theme that has our app's code so we can investigate further. Imagine someone ordered an item from your shop then left a review saying he got poisoned by one of your products. Won't you want to get to the bottom of the issue by asking for more details and providing a medical report, perhaps?

Also, working from 9-5 (Our office hours are from Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm Central European Time. which we mentioned in our email May 2) has never been an issue with other customers. We are a small team and most customers understand that.

I'd be happy to email Shopify's support team and ask if we can get a hold of the expert who helped you removed our code and get your shop back up. We'd like to get more details on what happened and if our app really caused the issue so it won't happen again in the future.

--------

Hi Nick,

I would first like to apologize for the experience you had with our app. It is certainly not the experience we want our users to have with our app.

I have gone through the support thread you initiated, and surprisingly I couldn't see anywhere you reaching out to us about our app crashed your store.

It's only when you mentioned in your review here, we got to know about it, and then my colleague - Aiza- reached out to you to offer help.

Please note, we expect our users to reach out to us first in case they face any issue because of our app. Whenever we see any such request, we take that at the highest priority. At times, we go to the extent of removing our app code from the user's store as we understand any delay can cost sales to our users.

As my colleague mentioned in her reply, we never received any issues like this in the past. So, to be able to investigate, we will need more information from your end.

We're one of the few apps which don't play games with pricing.

Also, note, we are not trying to get out of this. Instead, we want to address the issue and help you out here. So, I'd appreciate it if you can share more details on the issue that you face on your end. If you still have a copy of the theme that has our app's code, please share that as we'd like to investigate what caused the issue.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at vijay@pluginuseful.com if you have any questions or concerns.

We'd love to help you out.

Vijay
Product Manager - Plug in Speed

11 de noviembre de 2019

Love this app. Does exactly, what it is supposed to. Customer service is fantastic! I would recommend it.

The Goods and More
17 días usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2019

We are so happy that we got the app. It was a great help to speed our site up. Thank you for that.
roobaexpress.com