Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

From $39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
SureSwift Capital
4.1
December 13, 2019

This app is great. I use it to help my site load faster, and it certainly loads fast. I'm happy with app so far. I recommend it to anyone.

The Goddess of Treasures
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 25, 2019

It improved the speed tremendously. That and getting rid of apps that were calling to other URLS etc. Definitely a component for the arsenal this one. For some reason AVG page load is giving me ??s on the dashboard but I can see the site load very much faster than before and GMetrix thinks so too. Thank you.

Your Vintage Department Store
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 25, 2019

Great performance app and I was kind of skeptical at the beginning. It does what is say on the "Tin". It is a good solution for slow website loading... highly recommended

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 14, 2019

AMAZING customer service! My store crashed and I thought it was due to the app, however, it turns out it wasn't. Regardless they went into my store's code and went file by file to get to the root cause, fixed it (way beyond their scope) and got me back up in running. Highly recommend the app and the team!

Uprising Food, Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 months
SureSwift Capital replied November 14, 2019

UPDATE November 14, 2019

Hi William, thanks for the update! I'm pleased we could help you sort this out even though it wasn't the app. Will continue this thread on email.

- Daniel
Founder & CEO

ORIGINAL

Hi William, I woke up this morning and was really concerned to read your emails and this review. I naturally got on it right away to investigate.

I've replied several times to you on email now as I looked into this. I won't repeat that here, just to say I don't think it was our app that broke your shop but I've been able to fix it for you anyway.

Looking forward to hearing from you when you're next online in your timezone.

- Daniel
Founder & CEO

November 11, 2019

Love this app. Does exactly, what it is supposed to. Customer service is fantastic! I would recommend it.

The Goods and More