Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

From $39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
SureSwift Capital
4.1
Edited October 30, 2022

Im trying to uninstall or cancel this app but i cant, theres no button, i don't know why, i dont want this anymore and theres no option to unsuscribe this Update: i already uninstalled this months ago, and this has been charging me being uninstalled, so clearly theres a problem, im checking now with shopify support this case, and i still dont know who's gonna reimburse me all this months charged by an app i have not installed.

EcoLiveChile
Chile
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
SureSwift Capital replied October 31, 2022

Hi there,

Upon checking on our end, your store was paused on March 30, 2022, and then re-opened on April 6, 2022. Paused again on October 1, 2022, and re-opened on October 3, 2022.

Your subscription to our app was canceled on October 15, 2022.

Shopify suggests you "uninstall any third-party apps that have recurring charges to avoid being billed for those apps after you pause your store."

You may read more about it here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store#pause-your-shopify-store

We have also sent you an email. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,
PIU Team

March 1, 2021

Worst application I've come across. Broke the site. From the support they wrote that they solved the problem, but no, it was a lie.
I do not recommend installing.

PaintAccess.com.au
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 8, 2021

I've never seen a product worse than this one, and they also want money for it. Pluginspeed broke my site: collection and search pages was broken. Because for this it configured by other app, and pluginspeed modify all files including files of others app even there is comment (Do not edit) or edition is restricted.
Pluginspeed wrongly uses 'include' syntax. Same fatal issue as mentioned by others before: Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context
Recommend only in case you want to broke your site. Image optimization, looks like it works but not very effective Lazy loading is not work, was verified on main, collection and product page. Extremely slow support, if your site will be broken or you will have any requests to support, feel free to wait minimum 2 days for reply.

Teamail
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 28, 2021

Install the application, and in my theme this error was generated on the web page: Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this contextLiquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context I contacted them for help with their application inbox and email, and I have no response. On my website I have this error and my income is affected, users do not like the error on the website and decide to close my website. I have no help, and decided to close the application. Now I have to spend an expert to fix the code. I do not recommend installation. My store is https://minoxidil.pe/ Gracias.

Minoxidil
Peru
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 3, 2021

I had to uninstall the application because it didn't respond to my problems and yet the trial period. It is inappropriate to charge a $39 fee, please cancel this fee promptly. thank you. J' ai dû désinstaller l' application car ne répond pas à mon problème et ce, pendant la période d'essai. Il est inopportun de facturer des frais de 39 dollars, Veuillez annuler ces frais rapidement svp. merci

TIELES™