Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

by SureSwift Capital

Page Speed. Image Optimization & Compression. CSS & JavaScript

Vapeazy

I installed this app to increase site speed and also for google, it did some good stuff for my site and got a performance increase, It won't solve all your problems but its a great start. I was paying for a seperate image optimizer, but this is included here as well as other optimizations so all in all worth the money.

Sex Dolls Europe

I delete your APP the same day i installed. I hope i will not be charge of 39$ because it was write 7 free days.
thanks

tractions1

me gusta que aya optimizado mi tienda ,para que sea mas rapida gracias ,asi las personas que entren en mi tienda lo puedan hacer rapidamente

GoodPostureNow

For someone who has spent countless hours trying to understand how to improve my page speed manually (and failed) this otherwise relatively pricier has been a huge time saver.

There are a few features I wish the app would include such as lazyload or defer images off-screen and that is why I gave it a 4/5 - if you don't need that it is definitely a 5/5.

Skin Care By Suzie

Didn't work for my shop, Actually slowed down after installing app. I give 4 stars becauseof the support I received