Plug in Speed

Page Speed. Image Optimization & Compression. CSS & JavaScript

From $39/month. 7-day free trial.

MOLA VARIEDADES

Location Uruguay

Funciona muy bien, en el momento que necesite de soporte para quitarme dudas fue rapido y concreto, es muy recomendable

September 23, 2022

Muchas gracias, Federico!

We’re so grateful that you took the time out of your day to share your review with us.

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

Best,
PIU Team

Blut Store

Location Colombia

I was so worried about the speed of my store, after using this app I just released. This resulted that All the images and codes need to be optimized and the app took only a few minutes. I have over 24 products.

Alax Home

es genial ennverdad me ayuda a mejorar la velocidad de mi web. gracias por tofo y al equipo que está detrás

Cordofan

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Love it. Great app to reduce website weight. Just wish it could remove all the old code from uninstalled apps.

Shop at Mags™

Our site was loading very slowly until we signed up with Plug in Speed optimizer. We are really happy to finally get our site loading faster which will mean more sales.

BlackToe Running Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service. Asked about performance issues with my site and they identified the code that was causing the problem quickly.

Shoppinghappylife

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 2 months

Exelente, me han ayudado mucho y ahora mi web es mas veloz, se han tomado el trabajo de revisar mi web y decirme lo que estaba mal. Y tuve ayuda adicional exelente!!!!!

Matein

Time spent using app About 5 hours

this app helps our store, it increase the page speed and make a better experience for our customers, will keep the app forever. Thank you for your work.

Flacao

Location France

I love it, I dig this plug in, it allowed me to optimize a lot on the loading times and global efficiency in only 2 hours

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

Pretty Lil Covers

i really like this app absolutely brilliant app if im honest within 24 hours they brought my page load speed to 1 second from 13 second im so happy with these results and would definatley recommend this app for slow speed loading times
there isnt anything to rate it as bad so i cant comment there iv only had it 24 hours and its done its job

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7