Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

by Plug in Useful

Javascript, CSS and Image optimization to speed up your shop

Rooba Express

We are so happy that we got the app. It was a great help to speed our site up. Thank you for that.
roobaexpress.com

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app. Very helpful in speeding up my site. Highly recommended! Get it now!!! Its the best of the best and customer service goes above and beyond to help get your site optimized. Don't miss this one!

Outdoorea

This app helped me a lot. My site was pretty slow, but then I installed this app and in just a few clicks it improved my site. Just perfect! Recommended.

Crystal Aquatics

This sure was easy to use and at least according to its internal metrics did a lot to improve speed. It looks like its running faster when I check the page myself.

Alpha Car Parts and Accessories

i used this to help speed up my shops load time and it worked a treat :)
i highly recommend you to try it.

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

The perfect app to effortlessly speed up a website. A little expensive but hopefully the speed saving will help us increase our Google ranking to make it worthwhile

PetMax

We downloaded this app to help decrease our page load times. After running the Google mobile speed test our website was ranking slow which directly impacts search rankings. One of the tips the Google report recommended was optimizing our code and CSS files, along with optimizing images. This app does both so it seemed like a perfect solution! Right off the bat our page load times decreased and we were ranking higher than our competitors sites. This is a HUGE advantage for us and we owe it all to this app!

Further, I contacted the support team later in the evening, not expecting a response until morning. Not only did they get back to me within minutes, they answered all of my questions right away! I could not be more impressed! I would give this team 10 stars if I could.

Thanks for the assistance and for the great app, I would highly recommend trying it out!

WeLoveLeds

I used the app to speed the site up as we were having loading issues. It worked a treat to optimise the images, and was very easy to use. Plus, i'd had a recurring issue with the site that was unrelated to why i'd downloaded the app, yet when i mentioned it to their support people they were so helpful. They went out of their way to give me a very in depth explanation as to what needed to be done to fix the issue which i went to my developer with. Very Very Happy

WholesaleHenry

Works nicely this one is worth keeping if you want reduced speed, the team is very helpful,, if you like CBD products check us out @ WholesaleHenry.com for Hemp Tea, and you can even check our speed in SEO checkers to test this apps speed reduction.

The Palm Beach Baby

I used this app to optimize our website so it would load faster. The support (Miranda) was great. She was very responsive. It did speed things up, but is still is on the sluggish side.

Previous 1 3