Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Shop at Mags™

Our site was loading very slowly until we signed up with Plug in Speed optimizer. We are really happy to finally get our site loading faster which will mean more sales.

BlackToe Running Inc.

Great customer service. Asked about performance issues with my site and they identified the code that was causing the problem quickly.

Shoppinghappylife

Exelente, me han ayudado mucho y ahora mi web es mas veloz, se han tomado el trabajo de revisar mi web y decirme lo que estaba mal. Y tuve ayuda adicional exelente!!!!!

Matein

this app helps our store, it increase the page speed and make a better experience for our customers, will keep the app forever. Thank you for your work.

Flacao

I love it, I dig this plug in, it allowed me to optimize a lot on the loading times and global efficiency in only 2 hours

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

Pretty Lil Covers

i really like this app absolutely brilliant app if im honest within 24 hours they brought my page load speed to 1 second from 13 second im so happy with these results and would definatley recommend this app for slow speed loading times
there isnt anything to rate it as bad so i cant comment there iv only had it 24 hours and its done its job

Morvarieds Boutique | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses

I used this app to reduce my website load time, it works perfectly. my website speed score significantly improved, 100% recommend it.

Osteposten

My speed report were not good after installing the app. I contacted them, they optimized the code and communicated ways of improving the speed. Very good customer service!

August 12, 2020

Hi there,

We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

J&J Home Accessories

I used this app to help with my page speed. I am new to Shopify, so I downloaded so many apps, uninstalled them, and before I could even launch my store, it was running slow. I used several apps from Shopify, but none of them had everything I needed. Image compression, removing code that may have been left on my site. I was able to delete 3 free apps and use just this one. In a couple of hours ( I have over 5000 products on my site), it is running better already! It did disconnect 1 app, that I needed, but that was not an issue. I reconnected and I am still running smoothly! Great App! Especially for someone who is new to Shopify, there are a million apps and they don't tell you that installing and deleting apps can affect your site speed! Use this app!!

Solenco South Africa

We have had a great experience with Plug in Speed. It was super easy to install and it just works in the background without us having to get involved but we are seeing the improvements- my type of plug in!

June 3, 2020

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Thank you, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6