Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Morvarieds Boutique | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses

I used this app to reduce my website load time, it works perfectly. my website speed score significantly improved, 100% recommend it.

Osteposten

My speed report were not good after installing the app. I contacted them, they optimized the code and communicated ways of improving the speed. Very good customer service!

August 12, 2020

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

J&J Home Accessories

I used this app to help with my page speed. I am new to Shopify, so I downloaded so many apps, uninstalled them, and before I could even launch my store, it was running slow. I used several apps from Shopify, but none of them had everything I needed. Image compression, removing code that may have been left on my site. I was able to delete 3 free apps and use just this one. In a couple of hours ( I have over 5000 products on my site), it is running better already! It did disconnect 1 app, that I needed, but that was not an issue. I reconnected and I am still running smoothly! Great App! Especially for someone who is new to Shopify, there are a million apps and they don't tell you that installing and deleting apps can affect your site speed! Use this app!!

Solenco South Africa

We have had a great experience with Plug in Speed. It was super easy to install and it just works in the background without us having to get involved but we are seeing the improvements- my type of plug in!

June 3, 2020

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Thank you, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

duke

Very cool app , i was struggling with my website loading speed and all of my website was optimized with it !! thanks a lot

June 3, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as our top priority.

Orbit Rings

Great stuff.. support is exceptional and we can definitely see changes in our loading time with about 3sec. Which is huge..

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

WidePro

me gusto mucho este app 100 % recomendadooooooo por la plaformaa aunmenta la velocidad en mi web site

Piedras Labeta

Great App, we are a mexican digital B2B companie, this app works great to improve our speed and get better results on google.

iBrace

top app. the speed of my website is drastically chanced. they reduced the the overall data from my pages without performance chance

The Goddess of Treasures

This app is great. I use it to help my site load faster, and it certainly loads fast. I'm happy with app so far. I recommend it to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6