PlusPage

PlusPage | Reviews

by PlusApps

Create Advanced Pages and Add Home Page Section in Other Pages

ShopiFriends

I can now add sections on any page with this app. Without this app, I could add sections only on the home page! I really wanted my other pages to look like a home page in Shopify. On top of that, I can add full screens videos on the home page! And their support is also very responsive! I love it!

BagUpYourLife

By far the best App on the Market! It solves a lot of problems for me. You can edit EVERY page on ur website and add as much sections u want. The Plus functions are damn usefull. Even the new Plus - Slideshow is a lot better than the usual one.
Now i can set a fixed slider height and choosing the fontsize of every text in it. Additionally it looks a lot better on mobile. I actually dont rate apps cuz im frkn lazy but this app is just a must have. good job, guys! Love

LineTShirt

Wow! I just love this app. I can add product videos now! Also, It is easy to use, as I can use the same Shopify provided native customizer. Loved it! :)

Alisa and Lysandra

I tried ALL the page builder apps and this was definitely the best. Has the best design flexibility and is easy to use. Highly recommended.

MAXIMUM TRAFFIC

If you guys are looking a way to post videos on your website, this app is it. 5 star! Even it's free trial version already provides a lot! Kudos pluspage!