PO (Pre‑Order Manager)

PO (Pre‑Order Manager)

by TenGrowth

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Crowdfunding, Coming Soon, Sold Out

My Home Pub

Perfectly! Everything you need in just a few minutes to create a pre-order button. I highly recommend it!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team😀

Paint with Diamonds

I am hoping that this will help us manage the demand that we have. It seems to be quite easy to set up. Easy integration.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

bushwalk

I’m happy I found this app! It saves my time and money. Plus fast and competent support. Thank you:)

sustemsi

Customer support is fast and helpful. They answered all my questions. App itself does exactly what I was looking for. Recommend.

Facewear Fashions

I want to say that Eugene and his great customer service and quick fixing of my issues, has made me a customer. It was pretty at the beginning, but Eugene saved the day and I am a believer. I am happy to be in on the beginning of this app's creation. They are most certainly willing to listen. Good JOB!

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

A very professional and useful app. Helped me to increase sales and, more importantly, customers really preorder and wait. Fantastic!

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

This is a great app! This is a real problem when you run out of stock and customers leave your store. They leave once but really they can return - never! Preorder is a saver. This one is fine, so I didn’t try other apps.

KPMG Store

I also didn’t want to lose customers, so was looking for a preorder. This app is professional and useful. No problems.

Giftmart.sg

I think this app is great if you run out of goods. Click-click and you stop losing customers. You sell even when you don’t have products to sell. Coooooool!

GiftStore.sg

Worth a try if you need pre-order function in your store. Support guys are very friendly and helpful.

Previous 1 3