PO (Pre‑Order Manager)

PO (Pre‑Order Manager)

by TenGrowth

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Crowdfunding, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Eyefood Factory France

First, the app itself is good. It does the job, however be ready to wait, wait, wait :) You have to wait to save, then you have to wait to activate. As user interface is not super friendly, ...hummm...you are going to make mistakes at the beginning. So you have to wait to deactivate, then you can adjust the settings, then you wait to save, then you wait to activate. Very unusual for a shopify app (I am using more then 80 apps and it is a first).They need to fix that or at leats excplain why. If you compare to PRE-ORDER NOW, this app is below in term of features and speed for a similar price. Price. Real price is $29.90 if you want full support and not $19,90 as mention on the app page. On top of that support is reactive but limited. I know app dev do not have to perform extra such as customising buttons but, guys, when you upload a new app on the store you must build your reputation and do some extra to gain trust and loyalty of your clients. On top of that, they implement their own button so it should be part of the package to make sure their 'vison' match their clients' 'vision'. In my case, I am an early adopter of the app so have it 'free for life'. Yeah, free but even I helped to debug the app months ago, they make me feel that I am no paying = 'check the FAQ and sorry we cannot help you to adjust the design of your button to match your theme'. I assume it is because I am not paying, at least I hope, because PREORDER NOW adjusted the button on my other websites. Fair enough but let's be clear : I NEVER ASKED to have the app for free for life and they should have warned that support will be limited. A shame because we have 5 shopify stores, all offering pre orders but the value of this app and support, at this stage, does not motivate me to replace PRE ORDER NOW. I do not want to take the risk and then face multiple 'sorry we cannot help you'. I am still putting 4 stars as the app is good and I do not want to undermine their work (it is more a 3 stars), but the support is limited so I cannot really recommended it as I do not know if they will help you if you pay $29.90/month (a shame in that case). I think it is mostly a lack of commercial strategy but...at this stage it is at 200 miles in term of support of apps such as Judge.me and Vital who understood the importance of managing the implementation from scratch to lock the clients to make sure everything is working fine from day one. Conclusion for the dev : 5 min of extra work, and an offer aligned with your direct competitors, can help you to gain more clients very quickly. An immediate NO...leads to stagnation.

November 11, 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies if the Support team has misled you. We don’t have any limits on support and treat all the customers equally. We are sorry if we make you think so. We do care about our customers.
The pre-order manager by TenGrowth doesn’t insert the code in liquid files that make it safe for use. Also, we help our customers as much as we can.
Our team will keep developing the app the same as improving our support services so this situation won’t repeat.

My Home Pub

Perfectly! Everything you need in just a few minutes to create a pre-order button. I highly recommend it!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team😀

Paint with Diamonds

I am hoping that this will help us manage the demand that we have. It seems to be quite easy to set up. Easy integration.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

bushwalk

I’m happy I found this app! It saves my time and money. Plus fast and competent support. Thank you:)

sustemsi

Customer support is fast and helpful. They answered all my questions. App itself does exactly what I was looking for. Recommend.

Facewear Fashions

I want to say that Eugene and his great customer service and quick fixing of my issues, has made me a customer. It was pretty at the beginning, but Eugene saved the day and I am a believer. I am happy to be in on the beginning of this app's creation. They are most certainly willing to listen. Good JOB!

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

A very professional and useful app. Helped me to increase sales and, more importantly, customers really preorder and wait. Fantastic!

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

This is a great app! This is a real problem when you run out of stock and customers leave your store. They leave once but really they can return - never! Preorder is a saver. This one is fine, so I didn’t try other apps.

KPMG Store

I also didn’t want to lose customers, so was looking for a preorder. This app is professional and useful. No problems.

Giftmart.sg

I think this app is great if you run out of goods. Click-click and you stop losing customers. You sell even when you don’t have products to sell. Coooooool!

Previous 1 3