PO (Pre‑Order Manager)

PO (Pre‑Order Manager)

by TenGrowth

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Crowdfunding, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Executive Gifts Singapore

Yes, it is small, yet it does its main job perfectly. This is what I like. My rule is to take a simple but working app than to experiment with expensive and bugged apps.

Bank of Singapore

I couldn’t get it how to set up everything right, and support team helped me a lot. Thanks for a great app and great people!

Siberica Swim

The app is easy to use without coding. You can also change the text of the button in what you need and add a description. The staff is really helpful to solve all questions in fast time, I recommend this app. Thank you Eugene for your time. Svetlana

Brave Comfort

Used the individual pre order settings to display the out of stock messages for the products in my store. Helping me a lot with the displays.

Mitch Bogen

Boosted my revenue during the preorder period. This app is helping me a lot and everything is according to mentioned in this app.

Poppy's Cookshop

Helpful as it can let me customize the pre-order button. Let me add the text of my own choice. Good experience!

The FEO Collection

I used this app to help me have out of stock displays so that those visitors at that moment could return to my store again. Very helpful in the engagement of the use to the particular store.

Spike and Sparrow

Perfect for a free app. I would recommend. Super easy to use and works great! No coding needed. Just great!

Sudist

Works fine and very easy to use + I needed a quick code update, and the did it within 2 hours !

Must try !

Velo Mate

Great app! It just works out of the box! Simple, clear settings - enabled and running. Let's see how it will work.

2 Next