Podify ‑ Print on Demand App

Podify ‑ Print on Demand App | Reviews

by Green Lunar LLC

Print on Demand Reimagined. Customers Design Customize Product

The Bottega Boutique

This app is amazing and has amazing customer service. Perfect for the personalization of unique products!

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much our friend. We will work with you closely to make sure you are very successful with our application and service

Douglys.Com

So, I've been using Podify for some time now and I just wanted to take a moment to say, the app works well and the folks at Podify are wonderful!
Every time I've had any sort of an issue, they were right there, right on top of it, to help me through it. I recently had a huge order from a customer and Podify was on top of it - monitored its progress from receipt of the order through delivery to the customer for me - and, today, I was delighted to receive a positive compliment from my customer who was delighted with the order and the quality of the product. There are a few changes to the layout of the app that I would like to see - maybe a few additional features - but, overall, the app works well. Additionally, Podify continues to grow and adapt their product line and their app to introduce new products and new app features all the time. All good stuff - I give them two thumbs up! And, five stars! :)

Inner Personality Gifts

I love my new Podify service! The products (and quality = Excellent) I created my very first POD product with them by sending myself a sample. They eMailed me back shortly after saying I had uploaded a low rez image. (ooops < -- newbie) I corrected it and they continued with the product creation. I received my large blanket within 4 days ... even after my uploaded mistake! The quality was EXCELLENT - very happy with it.
Support was super fast and responsive too! If you're looking for some unique products (and they're adding personalization which is huge in today's market) get the PODIFY app! - Marc Sylvester
innerpersonalitygifts.com

JADENC

i'ts an excellent app, easy to use and integrate well with your theme.
The customer service helps you a lot if there's a problem just ask them it will resolve right away.

worldbazarpro

Till now I have got very good support for installation . my theme was some problem and the fixed it within 2 days . really appreciate their support. Now the time is to check how their shipping services and product quality. How customer are satisfied with their product.

artisticases.com

I'm so happy I found this app! the app works great and opens the door for an excellent collection of print-on-demand products; some are unique to Podify.
I love how it integrates with my shop and offers on the fly customization to my customers.
The support team was also super helpful and professional.
All in all, superb experience, totally recommended!

MondiPrint

I have been using podify about 3 month ago and I am impressed by the ease of use. Moreover, I did an update to the theme and the podify support team was very prompt. Thanks podify team!

easygearswag

A very good print on demand app. Not quite as many products as Printful but makes up for it with an interesting catalog. I use primarily to dropship on Etsy while I am working on building my Shopify store. After speaking with the owner I realized this is a small company but they provide very good customer service. Usually I get an answer in a few hours even on weekends. They work hard. Good job, hope it keeps getting better.

PicnPrint.io

Podify is a phenomenal app with a team that is always working on new innovations/products for its users. Great support as well.

Qstomize.com

Podify Powers Most Of Our Store And We Couldn't Be Happier With The Results And Performance! Not Every Order Is Perfect But Nearly All Fine And Whenever I Have A Problem Order Podify Team Usually Solves Fast. I Have Been Using Podify For A While And Their Results Are On Par With Other POD Apps. I Think The Ability To Make Custom Design Tools Is Brilliant, Btw. Although The Technlogy Looks A Little Basic For 2021. Very Much Looking Forward To What Else Podify Comes Out With.

Previous 1 3 4