Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

by Green Lunar LLC

Allow Your Customers to Design Live on Your Product Page POD

easygearswag

A very good print on demand app. Not quite as many products as Printful but makes up for it with an interesting catalog. I use primarily to dropship on Etsy while I am working on building my Shopify store. After speaking with the owner I realized this is a small company but they provide very good customer service. Usually I get an answer in a few hours even on weekends. They work hard. Good job, hope it keeps getting better.

PicnPrint.io

Podify is a phenomenal app with a team that is always working on new innovations/products for its users. Great support as well.

Qstomize.com

Podify Powers Most Of Our Store And We Couldn't Be Happier With The Results And Performance! Not Every Order Is Perfect But Nearly All Fine And Whenever I Have A Problem Order Podify Team Usually Solves Fast. I Have Been Using Podify For A While And Their Results Are On Par With Other POD Apps. I Think The Ability To Make Custom Design Tools Is Brilliant, Btw. Although The Technlogy Looks A Little Basic For 2021. Very Much Looking Forward To What Else Podify Comes Out With.

Labradoodles and Cockapoos

I had an issue I couldn't figure out with my very first order and they were so friendly and helpful. They sorted it out for me straight away too.

June 18, 2021

You are very welcome we glad you enjoy our app. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help your business

Expressive DeZien

SHOPIFY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED AND COPIED ON EVERY EMAIL. On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 02:22 AM, "Podify App" wrote:
Hi Jenise, Our promise is we will send you 2 free shirts but only if you remove the review, that is our promise. We will not send the 2 free shirts if the bad review is still up. If we do not send you the 2 shirts, go ahead and put the bad review back up. If the shirts are bad quality, go ahead and put the bad review back up. Our offer is you get 2 free shirts shipped to you this week if you remove the bad review, and if we do not send you the shirts and/or the quality of the shirts is bad, you can go ahead and put back the bad review. I think that's fair, right? You will have tracking within a couple days if you decide to keep the remove the review.
---------SHOPIFY PROHIBITED ACTIONS INVOLVING APP REVIEWS---
The following actions are prohibited and can lead to you having your app removed from the Shopify App Store, having your API keys suspended, or being removed from the Shopify Partner program…..
ASKING FOR POSITIVE REVIEWS- Asking for positive reviews creates a bias in the call-to-action of leaving a review and goes against our Partner Program Agreement……
ASKING MERCHANTS TO EDIT OR REVISE NEGATIVE REVIEWS-Every review is proof of you having an active and engaged user base. Positive reviews verify your app’s value, while constructive reviews provide helpful feedback on how you can improve your app. Never retaliate against a merchant for leaving honest negative reviews……
LEAVING OR PAYING FOR FAKE REVIEWS ON YOUR OWN APP-Never attempt to boost your sales by creating fake reviews that deceive merchants. You should also never leave or pay for fake reviews on a competitor's app to create a competitive advantage. https://shopify.dev/concepts/app-store/being-successful-in-the-app-store/managing-app-reviews

May 16, 2021

Hi owner of Expressive DeZien,

To date we've had more than 7000 Shopify merchants use Podify but never had a merchant like Expressive DeZien. Usually when there is an issue we work closely with the merchant to solve it and we find a resolution almost always in less than a day.

In this case we have no idea what happened. You approached us and demanded to send you 2 free shirts in 2 days you say you were entitled to and never paid. A few days later you left us a harsh negative review and wrote to us in email and over livechat you will only remove the review if we immediately send 2 free shirts, at our expense. We asked when did we ever promise 2 free shirts but did not get an answer. We were puzzled why you assumed you were entitled to free shirts. And then you tried reporting us to Shopify because you thought we were hacking your store and that we owed you free t shirts.

Every merchant is very important to us and we always work hard for every merchant that wants to use our app. If an issue arises, we always find an amicable solution. Because we process hundreds of thousands of orders a year, we make mistakes just like everyone else, but always find a solution and our longtime merchants expect and appreciate this. In this case there wasn't even an order placed.

We will use this experience to further improve our product, service, and platform.

We wish you well with Expressive DeZien we are sorry Podify was not for you.

- Podify App team

KEMOLENE

Podify is being a great help, Fantastic support. they have great products with a good shipping rate, Podify is a growing company and they are eager to work. i really love them.

May 16, 2021

You are very welcome! Keep doing a good job with your business. We are happy we are able to help

Puzzery

Podify has *fast*, fantastic support. Everytime I send a message, I get a speedy, thoughtful reply. Their products are great, and their app is constantly being improved upon. Anytime there is an issue, Podify's been there to help. If you're looking for an app that takes your suggestions and feedback seriously, this is the one. Podify, thank you for being amazing ❤️

March 27, 2021

You are very welcome Puzzery! We thank you for your support and nice words. We will continue improving and make the best POD app possible and greatly value your feedback to help get us there

JOOKSY

Support on this app is awesome. A few teething troubles with my theme but all sorted and fast. Great functionality so the customer can see what they actually get.

March 27, 2021

Thank you Jooksy! We think your store is really cool, and the reason why we made Podify - exactly for stores like yours! We hope we help you reach your $$$ goals :)

The Nifty Koala

This app changed my experience with POD. It made a variety of products so easy to customize with my own designs, & really helped me see that I can do this. The quality of their products is excellent. The products they have are from many manufacturers and some manufacturers are US based. What even more impressive is their customer service. The customer service is attentive, fast to reply to emails, and they are always listening to the customers to see what features to add in the future to make POD a viable path to business for them. I am glad I found Podify.

March 27, 2021

You are very welcome! We work very hard to diversify and innovate the POD space and comments like yours give us energy every day to keep on improving

PUZZLEFREAKZ

The 15 emails that you were referring just arrived a while ago after I posted a review here. Anyway thanks for fixing it, that was fast. 5 stars for you guys!

March 15, 2021

Hello

We have written to you over 15 times the last week but never got an answer.

Maybe support@puzzlefreakz.com is an email that does not work? We respond to every 1 of your emails but we never got a response back. Your store is also set to password so we cannot check anything.

We tried requesting collaborator access so we can go inside, but didn't get a response to that either.

We tried calling the phone number in your account and that number is an invalid number.

How are we supposed to help you if e-mails we send don't get a response and there is no other way to contact? E-mail, phone number, collaborator request - how else are we supposed to contact?

We are trying our best to contact and help!

Previous 1 3 4