Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

by Green Lunar LLC

POD Dropship Puzzles Face Masks Sequin Body Pillow Yoga Mat

KEMOLENE

Podify is being a great help, Fantastic support. they have great products with a good shipping rate, Podify is a growing company and they are eager to work. i really love them.

Puzzery

Podify has *fast*, fantastic support. Everytime I send a message, I get a speedy, thoughtful reply. Their products are great, and their app is constantly being improved upon. Anytime there is an issue, Podify's been there to help. If you're looking for an app that takes your suggestions and feedback seriously, this is the one. Podify, thank you for being amazing ❤️

March 27, 2021

You are very welcome Puzzery! We thank you for your support and nice words. We will continue improving and make the best POD app possible and greatly value your feedback to help get us there

JOOKSY

Support on this app is awesome. A few teething troubles with my theme but all sorted and fast. Great functionality so the customer can see what they actually get.

March 27, 2021

Thank you Jooksy! We think your store is really cool, and the reason why we made Podify - exactly for stores like yours! We hope we help you reach your $$$ goals :)

The Nifty Koala

This app changed my experience with POD. It made a variety of products so easy to customize with my own designs, & really helped me see that I can do this. The quality of their products is excellent. The products they have are from many manufacturers and some manufacturers are US based. What even more impressive is their customer service. The customer service is attentive, fast to reply to emails, and they are always listening to the customers to see what features to add in the future to make POD a viable path to business for them. I am glad I found Podify.

March 27, 2021

You are very welcome! We work very hard to diversify and innovate the POD space and comments like yours give us energy every day to keep on improving

PUZZLEFREAKZ

The 15 emails that you were referring just arrived a while ago after I posted a review here. Anyway thanks for fixing it, that was fast. 5 stars for you guys!

March 15, 2021

Hello

We have written to you over 15 times the last week but never got an answer.

Maybe support@puzzlefreakz.com is an email that does not work? We respond to every 1 of your emails but we never got a response back. Your store is also set to password so we cannot check anything.

We tried requesting collaborator access so we can go inside, but didn't get a response to that either.

We tried calling the phone number in your account and that number is an invalid number.

How are we supposed to help you if e-mails we send don't get a response and there is no other way to contact? E-mail, phone number, collaborator request - how else are we supposed to contact?

We are trying our best to contact and help!

iCase

Amazing customer service. Very responsive every time! The app is super easy to use. Synced well with Shopify

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

They are very accommodating. I had some concerns which they quickly alleviated through a slight adjustment in operations which i am very thankful for. Thanks Podify!

Bonpastry

Very different than what I expected. app installed really easily to my store. my customers have been enjoying designing their own products (especially the water bottles). shipping time is reasonable but not lightening fast.

Barry Tribute Page

Unique products and great customer service. The prices are great, and the shipping is super easy, and super fast. Been a pleasure working with Podify!

Fantastic_Feasts

I looooove this app. Prices are low, products are unique, and some really cool features I haven't seen anywhere else. I had a few shipping issues but the agent refunded me 2 orders and resent another one that got lost. Overall I am really happy with this service

Previous 1 3