Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

by Green Lunar LLC

POD Face Masks Sequin Airpods Case Unique Brand Drop Shipping

Unbrandead

Great customer service!! I honestly am SUPER impressed. The products are amazing and unique but what tops this off is that their customer service team really go the extra mile to assist you. Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

BadDoggo

Recently opened a store with the hopes to sell dog collars, leashes and harnesses. That has been an uphill battle to say the least. I am currently dropshipping the like of products not my own. Podify is helping me solve the collar issue in a way that will allow my costumers to choose from my templates and and personalize with their pets name! No other company has offered to help in such a way! Thank you Podify!

Simply Customize It

Finally - I've tried maybe 20 POD apps and they were all very similar. Podify brings new products and features I haven't seen anywhere else. They are the only POD app that has a design tool built into your product page saving countless hours of configuration. No brainer app for PODers.

Tree of Color

Well it's certainly the best app out there for POD. Super satisfied with the simplicity, support and logistics. Definitely going to work with Podify in the long run

Simplee Direct

Found this app by sheer chance! I have been looking around for customer design options, that won't break the bank. And trust me this is the best I have come across and I have tried many. Thank you amazing app and easy to use which makes life so much easier. Can't wait to see what my customers think of it. Thank you for making my business look better. Highly recommend.

Air Bonsai

Nice app for POD! the only one I saw where the customer can create its own design! It's great since we work with many companies that want to make branded products :)

My Urban One

Easy to use, unique products that you don't see on other print on demands applications. I was very impressed

Bohemian Shrine

I really liked the app for 4 reasons:
1. It's easy to use.
2. The customer service of the app is great!
3. The cost of the products is decent. I can make a nice profit.
4. The app has a lot of unique products which no other POD apps have.
You should give it a try