Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

by Green Lunar LLC

Allow Your Customers to Design Live on Your Product Page POD

easygearswag

A very good print on demand app. Not quite as many products as Printful but makes up for it with an interesting catalog. I use primarily to dropship on Etsy while I am working on building my Shopify store. After speaking with the owner I realized this is a small company but they provide very good customer service. Usually I get an answer in a few hours even on weekends. They work hard. Good job, hope it keeps getting better.

PicnPrint.io

Podify is a phenomenal app with a team that is always working on new innovations/products for its users. Great support as well.

Qstomize.com

Podify Powers Most Of Our Store And We Couldn't Be Happier With The Results And Performance! Not Every Order Is Perfect But Nearly All Fine And Whenever I Have A Problem Order Podify Team Usually Solves Fast. I Have Been Using Podify For A While And Their Results Are On Par With Other POD Apps. I Think The Ability To Make Custom Design Tools Is Brilliant, Btw. Although The Technlogy Looks A Little Basic For 2021. Very Much Looking Forward To What Else Podify Comes Out With.

Labradoodles and Cockapoos

I had an issue I couldn't figure out with my very first order and they were so friendly and helpful. They sorted it out for me straight away too.

June 18, 2021

You are very welcome we glad you enjoy our app. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help your business

KEMOLENE

Podify is being a great help, Fantastic support. they have great products with a good shipping rate, Podify is a growing company and they are eager to work. i really love them.

May 16, 2021

You are very welcome! Keep doing a good job with your business. We are happy we are able to help

Puzzery

Podify has *fast*, fantastic support. Everytime I send a message, I get a speedy, thoughtful reply. Their products are great, and their app is constantly being improved upon. Anytime there is an issue, Podify's been there to help. If you're looking for an app that takes your suggestions and feedback seriously, this is the one. Podify, thank you for being amazing ❤️

March 27, 2021

You are very welcome Puzzery! We thank you for your support and nice words. We will continue improving and make the best POD app possible and greatly value your feedback to help get us there

JOOKSY

Support on this app is awesome. A few teething troubles with my theme but all sorted and fast. Great functionality so the customer can see what they actually get.

March 27, 2021

Thank you Jooksy! We think your store is really cool, and the reason why we made Podify - exactly for stores like yours! We hope we help you reach your $$$ goals :)

The Nifty Koala

This app changed my experience with POD. It made a variety of products so easy to customize with my own designs, & really helped me see that I can do this. The quality of their products is excellent. The products they have are from many manufacturers and some manufacturers are US based. What even more impressive is their customer service. The customer service is attentive, fast to reply to emails, and they are always listening to the customers to see what features to add in the future to make POD a viable path to business for them. I am glad I found Podify.

March 27, 2021

You are very welcome! We work very hard to diversify and innovate the POD space and comments like yours give us energy every day to keep on improving

PUZZLEFREAKZ

The 15 emails that you were referring just arrived a while ago after I posted a review here. Anyway thanks for fixing it, that was fast. 5 stars for you guys!

March 15, 2021

Hello

We have written to you over 15 times the last week but never got an answer.

Maybe support@puzzlefreakz.com is an email that does not work? We respond to every 1 of your emails but we never got a response back. Your store is also set to password so we cannot check anything.

We tried requesting collaborator access so we can go inside, but didn't get a response to that either.

We tried calling the phone number in your account and that number is an invalid number.

How are we supposed to help you if e-mails we send don't get a response and there is no other way to contact? E-mail, phone number, collaborator request - how else are we supposed to contact?

We are trying our best to contact and help!

iCase

Amazing customer service. Very responsive every time! The app is super easy to use. Synced well with Shopify

Previous 1 3