Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

Podify Dynamic Print on Demand

by Green Lunar LLC

POD Face Masks Sequin Airpods Case Unique Brand Drop Shipping

Puzzlemanic

I am using this app from the day I started by journey in Print on demand. I really love the interface and its very simple to understand the process and add the products on your shopify store. The best product which I didn't find any where is the 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Podify is the only POD store that sells 500 Pcs jigsaw puzzles and Passport holders. Podify will be my first service. The customer service is very quick that they are always available. I recommend Podify for any POD needs. Thank you Podify.

Expressiffy

I'm totally impressed with the products, Shopify integration, ordering and delivery process, product quality and most of all customer service! Very responsive and helpful support staff. Zero reservations about giving this app a 5-Star review!

Fidget Widgets

Something different. I like how it allows my customers to design products on my store. Pre designed could function a bit better but overall happy with the prices,support, UI, ease of use, etc. I know Podify is new so I am excited to see what else it can offer. My favorite products so far are the sequin pillows and jigsaw puzzles

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

Wow! Podify is something really refreshing. With so many POD apps out there it's cool to see one with different products and innovative features. Their support has always been really helpful as well.

Design AirPods

After using several other POD services, this is one of the best. Always a human to discuss any issues, all issues resolved fast. Product requests were taken and added in weeks. Definitely one of the new POD services that are getting it right.

Unbrandead

Great customer service!! I honestly am SUPER impressed. The products are amazing and unique but what tops this off is that their customer service team really go the extra mile to assist you. Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

BadDoggo

Recently opened a store with the hopes to sell dog collars, leashes and harnesses. That has been an uphill battle to say the least. I am currently dropshipping the like of products not my own. Podify is helping me solve the collar issue in a way that will allow my costumers to choose from my templates and and personalize with their pets name! No other company has offered to help in such a way! Thank you Podify!

Simply Customize It

Finally - I've tried maybe 20 POD apps and they were all very similar. Podify brings new products and features I haven't seen anywhere else. They are the only POD app that has a design tool built into your product page saving countless hours of configuration. No brainer app for PODers.

Tree of Color

Well it's certainly the best app out there for POD. Super satisfied with the simplicity, support and logistics. Definitely going to work with Podify in the long run

Simplee Direct

Found this app by sheer chance! I have been looking around for customer design options, that won't break the bank. And trust me this is the best I have come across and I have tried many. Thank you amazing app and easy to use which makes life so much easier. Can't wait to see what my customers think of it. Thank you for making my business look better. Highly recommend.

Previous 1