PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

GTO T-Shirts

Awsome app!!!

Loving Loopy Looms

l LOVE this app. It's free so it's easy to use and I love the way they set up everything. Compared to all of the other apps, this is the quickest and easiest reward setup in my opinion.

THE KLOVER

i used this app its perfect just what i needed , simple and easy to setup , also free , this is great it deserves a 10 star rating

Thekidzone

WOW! Been looking for a loyalty app for years and this one is awesome!! Works like a charm:-). Definitely recommend it.

Zia-Luh Online Shop

OMW I love this app.
ALso the most awesome customer support.
I had a query and it was resolved in no time.

AbsoluteSkin

I have tried many reward systems, that are affordable and this is the only one that works well, easy to install and maintain, has all the features required to manage your customers reward points, and all the other extra earning methods for the, If there would be 6 stars I would certainly give PointsKit 6 stars. I recommend PointsKit to any site that is wanting a Loyalty Reward system. Franz - AbsoluteSkin.co.za

Glomania

Bit sceptical, but hey this thing rocks, easy to set up , auto running in background. Simple.
Could do with a more indepth help page.
It would be helpful also if there was a way to offer more rewards personal to your website rather than just generic ones.
FIY users of this app - just double check all your rewards and make sure you can offer the discounts against your products. You may have to tweak them slightly and remember "CARMA" whatever you give back you are rewarded 10 fold.

Cruisin Communications

Worked great right out of the gate. I wish they had more options for customers to earn points like Facebook Review, Google Review and Product Review. With that it would be the perfect app.

Shop Shop Beauty

Great app! I recomend. Increase your sales, costumer like to win something in exchange. :) :) :) :)

July 9, 2020

Hi

Can you tell us what exactly is the issue that you are facing ? You need to enter the full product name for the product to appear in the Product Selector. If you can contact us at admin@pointskit.com, I'll be able to help you better.

Looking forward to your email.
Thanks and regards

Koola Things

Brilliant just what i needed for the website. Highly recommend this app. Easier than most to set up.