PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

by GoAffPro

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

powertoolsandmore

Wow, couldn't imagine something better. I used this app to create a referral program and reward system for my customers. I realised some issues and had some suggestions about how to make it even better and the team implemented all suggestions and solved the issue within hours.
Amazing!

Shaggy Fit

They Fixed my Problem. The Best! They Offered the Best of the Products. And most of all the Referrals.

heysoulsister.br

I just installed it and I am completely in love with this app! Get it to my online store in Brazil and I was super surprised because the app can be used in Portuguese and many others languages as well. The customer service is amazing, I needed some help to translate some words and less than 24 hours all the app was working in Portuguese! Thank you so much! Wonderful rewards app to use!! And it is free! Wow!

Ameer Jahan

this is the best i have seen its needs little improvement like share on whatsapp if that would be added would be great thing

1 2 4 Next