PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

Price: Free

My Sublimation Superstore

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App works for a little while and stops working. Reached out for help and got none. I have angry customers now that can't see or use points. Do NOT download this app.

GREZIA

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Created a problem with theme liquid.No body answer from Support!do not install.Terrible application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WunderRein

Location Austria

I installed this app to help me connect better to my customers. However the badge doesn't show on my page. Asked for help 5 times, but no answer after 3 Weeks. Really poor support.

Mundus Skincare

Location Germany

I have contacted the customer service many times without any responses. Although the app is easy to set up, it's unclear to me how certain features work, so some help would have been appreciated. But nothing came back unfortunately.

Care Me USA

Worst support team. Never replied to email queries in time. Still lots of bug in the app. Reached out to them several times but very unprofessional in handing customer issues

1Eatz

Easy setup, however, when I did reach out for support, I never heard back from anyone. It's been 2 days and I have to un-install and replace with another app due to a critical issue - None of my customers are able to redeem any of the rewards points.

Lowgravityclimbing

Customer service non existent, Would love to be able to create a separate page for the dashboard instead of just having the floating widget. The only reason for the 1 star is so they see my question. Is it possible to have a page instead of the floating widget like your affiliate stuff? ..............................Its a great app, really easy to set up, it seems to be working well and cant really blame them for not answering emails as its free.

Hydro Lab Bottles

Time spent using app 1 day

customer service not available. I was able to reach out on FB messenger who told me to contact them via a different email, I sent the email with my problem and never received a response.

also the discount code that is created for completing a task does not work in the cart.

also when you select share facebook or instagram task etc... when you are taken away from the awards app to facebook you dont actually have to like or share and points are still awarded, actually I received an email telling me I had earned the points before I even logged into my facebook to like and share.

September 15, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review. Apologies for missed email. With regards to your queries

For the discount codes issue, are you using any custom checkout system or the standard Shopify checkout ?

For the fb share/like rewards points, not sure if you are aware, but this technique is standard for every loyalty app. There is no way to actually detect if a person has liked or shared the content on Facebook. Facebook does not allow such detection to combat the issue of incentivised likes/shares

Hope this helps. Looking forward to help you in resolving the discount codes issue. You can contact me personally at admin@goaffpro.com