PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

by GoAffPro

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

naibeautyxo

I can not believe this app is free! I love it so much ! God bless whoever made this app... I love it so much makes my store feel way more connected to the customers

Millie's Club

It's great. I just wish that I could send out reminders to customers about how far they are from their rewards goal and what they can get with those points.

Mamajnr

We just started using this app and it's one of the best apps we have installed/used..... and it's FREE!!

Creatures Unique

I've set up the rewards and I hope it does the job. The app has acted fine so far. Easy to set up and use.

Haly Design

Best free apps ever! I have been looking for a referral app to use for my customers but this is free??? Customer support was on point too. I have no idea what other's people problem but it is a solid 5/5 stars for me.

kokoakorea

This app has a lot of features that you can't believe is free. And above all, it is light app.
But I don't understand why they don't care about this app. I am willing to use this app even if it adds a few more features(Differential additional discount by tier, panel in page) and then switches to a paid plan.

Jasel Jewelry

Great to start with! Easy installation. I quickly set it up in 5 minutes with all customizations. Thanks!

smartzonekw

thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support

qimiwigs

As a free membership system application, I think it is very good. Very easy to use, the background recording function is also very complete, and the technical team supports fast.

Ancero

A very helpful application for my shop and marketing. i really enjoy using this application. Thank you so much for this.

Previous 1 3 4