Polar Analytics , 리뷰 90개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2022년 10월 25일

One of the most flexible tools out there that allows us to create any kind of metric / report to better track our sales, gross margins and ad spend. Their support is amazing, I strongly recommend this app as it was definitely something we needed to grow our store. I've tested all the analytics softwares on the market, and I can confidently say that Polar is the best analytics software due to their many and flexible features which most of their competitors are still lacking.

Alwa Fit
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2023년 7월 13일

The best Shopify analytics app! Polar has been super helpful for getting specific stats for our business that we can't get with other solutions. The ability to create custom metrics that filter and combine other existing metrics across our platforms is invaluable. Their support team has been great so far and I am looking forward to future updates as they continue to add new features. A little expensive but well worth it.

Wild Man Drinking Company
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2023년 9월 4일

Polar Analytics has been a really valuable tool for our commercial and marketing reporting. We've been using this for a while now, and throughout this time we have been seeing more new features which has been great - always good to see our feedback being incorporated into making the product even better. The customer service is excellent too, with speedy and helpful responses.

Fluus
영국
앱 사용 기간 7개월
2023년 3월 1일

I recently had the pleasure of using Polar Analytics, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the service. One of the standout features for me is the platform's ability to connect all data sources with just one click, eliminating the need for manual reporting and saving valuable time and resources.

The customer service at Polar Analytics is also exceptional, with the team always available to assist and ensure that users get the most out of the software. I found the dashboard to be intuitive and user-friendly, providing me with a customizable view of my data that was easy to understand.

Overall, I highly recommend Polar Analytics to any brand looking to gain insights into their data and make informed decisions. With its powerful features, excellent customer service, and trusted reputation among over 1500 Shopify stores, Polar Analytics is an exceptional tool for businesses looking to streamline their data analysis process.

Packraftnorge.no
노르웨이
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2023년 6월 14일

We use Polar following a change of solution. We needed a high-performance app that was adapted to our business. Not all the features are available yet (export over 1000 lines, customize charts, customize member access, etc.) but Polar is very attentive to our needs and works hard to respond quickly. Support is very responsive, which makes it easy for teams to get to grips with the solution.

Nutrimuscle
벨기에
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2023년 5월 7일

The "Free to install, $0.1 per monthly tracked order" plan above only applies to over 10,000 orders a month - this isn't written on the Shopify app page, only on their website.

I spent half an hour setting the integrations up before realising this; it would have saved me wasting the time if it was clearer.

Giving them five stars though as it's not really about the product.

FatWheelScoot
영국
앱 사용 기간 대략 2시간
2023년 1월 12일

Our company started using Polar as a trial, after uploading and converting data we quickly saw the benefit in using the one stop location for all data and advertising spend information.

You do need to spend some time diving into its depths to get a true fully integrated experience but it is so worth it. Not only is it the most user friends data integration out there, its also visually the most appealing.

BEST!

Cloud Picker Coffee
아일랜드
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2023년 2월 9일

I've tried many reporting apps via Shopify, but they have yet to be close in functionality when compared to Polar. Both the UX and customizability are second to none. I am building out my online store data and taproom reporting in a very methodical way that's scalable helping me understand opportunities and wins in my business. The fact that I can solve for how many ounces I'm pouring and what that equates to in kegs for better supply management is awesome. And as a bonus, pushing those to Slack is even cooler. With the help of the excellent customer service of Abby and the team, I've done a lot in a short amount of time and they have been quick to respond when something comes up. Save time and just choose Polar (I wish I did this earlier)

Go Brewing
앱 사용 기간 20일
2023년 5월 24일

Great addition to our Shopify store. Allows for easy access to data in one place, and saves us ton of time when pulling data for reports. The support team is also great, always responds to our requests within a very timely matter and always figure out the solution.

Couldn't recommend Polar any more than I already have, we use it all the time.

Rose Forever
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2022년 12월 21일

Our company is a growing merchandising management company that manages the merchandise sold for dozens of national brands. We needed a tool that could help us customize reporting that we could see for all of our shops we run on shopify at once. Polar gave us a phenomenal onboarding and trial period. They worked with our team hand in hand to build specific custom reports, help us set up daily notifications of our KPIs and helped us set up our main landing page to review key metrics that can be set by date. Their platform has been great for our financial and managerial reporting. I have loved working with Abby and other members of the team. Highly suggest doing a trial of polar if you're managing several shopify accounts!

The Illinois NIL Store