Recensies (118)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 november 2023

We just hopped on the Polar train, and I've got to give a shoutout to the amazing team. They've been super hands-on, tackling any questions that popped up from the trial all the way through onboarding. Everything's been a breeze so far, and we're pumped to crush our goals now that we've got Polar

Rocky Mountain Oils
9 maanden gebruiken de app
18 september 2023

Switched over to Polar Analytics a few months ago. Before we were using Triple Whale. Polar has been great -- it gives me the same data as Triple Whale plus a lot more. The customer support from Abby has been excellent as well. Highly recommend.

Robin Golf
5 maanden gebruiken de app
30 november 2023

I recently integrated with Polar Analytics and am thrilled with my choice. Previously, I was manually pulling metrics from many different sites and trying to sort through and present findings via Excel. I've had a couple of interactions with Polar's support team, who have been helpful and provided me with knowledgeable guidance during onboarding. Knowing that there's a team behind the scenes ready to assist gives me confidence in my choice. My first month with Polar has been a delightful introduction to the comprehensive world of data analytics. Its intuitive interface, analytical capabilities, visualizations, adaptability, and solid performance have made this brief period incredibly rewarding.

Mr. Christmas
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

The Polar Analytics app has been an invaluable tool for optimizing our reporting. We have 5 Shopify + 1 Amazon store. But what really sets it apart is the exceptional support and onboarding team. They go above and beyond to help you make the most of the app and accommodate any business needs. They even adjusted some of their features and roadmap for us.

The out-of-the-box reports provide great insights, and the powerful custom features allow you to tailor reports to fit your exact business requirements. I've been able to build customized reports to analyze metrics specific to all of our goals.

Whether you're looking to step up your reporting visuals or need in-depth analytics for your business, I highly recommend Polar Analytics. The combination of an intuitive and customizable platform along with stellar customer support makes this a 5-star app in my book!

Water and Wines
Zweden
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

Great app, great team! The dashboards are easy to customize to highlight our most important KPIs. Building custom reports is really easy, and our Marketing team logs in daily to analyze campaign performance. The service and support have been A+. They instantly became a critical part of our Data and Marketing tech stack.

Tiege Hanley
5 maanden gebruiken de app
1 september 2023

Polar Analytics is the best eCom analytics tool!
User-friendly, customizable reports, and seamless Shopify integration, it empowers businesses of all sizes. The standout is the exceptional support team led by Louise, providing unmatched guidance and expertise. In summary, Polar Analytics transforms your Shopify stores with data brilliance.

Bloon Paris
Frankrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
9 augustus 2023

Ultimate Data Integration App! This is a game-changer! It effortlessly gathers data from various platforms and presents it in a sleek, customizable dashboard. Best-in-class customer service makes it even more remarkable. It's like having a personal data analyst and mentor in one. Kudos to the developers for this invaluable tool!

Caribshopper
10 maanden gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Great platform to connect data from all our digital channels!

Aarke United States
4 maanden gebruiken de app
21 december 2023

Love Polar ! Save us so much time for the analytics, and the team is awesome.

blime
Frankrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

We are very pleased with Polar Analytics. It has been an essential tool in serving as a central source of truth for our DTC brands. Their team is super attentive, and we're able to gather insights quickly to pivot / scale as needed.

ANISA Beauty