Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Douglas Sardelli

Not worth the install time, First forget about the 7 day free trial, the first step of the set-up is to pick a plan. The "free" plan cost 20% of your ad budget. Next you need to authorize the app on your facebook business page via a notification. This notification never came and there is no way to resend it or even check if and when it will be sent. Lastly this business keep regular business hours, as in Monday thru Friday. So it is not really a good options for people doing shopify as a side hustle on the weekends. Two stars because at least it did not screw up any setting like some other apps do.

State Pride Caps

I started using them 3 weeks ago for one ad campaign and am pretty impressed! Their ability to target my prospects, re-target and use Look alike audience in one automated process is very efficient and from what I can see so far, very effective. Definitely saw a uptick in sales. And will now point more of my ad dollars to Pollen.

Rocky Mountain Roastery

The Pollen App is a complete waste of time and money. After a frustrating session trying to get the app installed, we got a facebook add going. After 2 weeks the app claimed we had received over $600 in revenues, while our reports said more like $67. Pollen said it was data coming from facebook but it makes you wonder......does facebook pump up these reports they send out?

Dad Hat Supply Co

Pollen is one of the most powerful, comprehensive A.I platforms available to help you grow your eComm website! The system is fully automated, and day by day learns your customer's website behaviors to better prospect and retarget to those customers who are most likely to take the desired action on your site, the buyers! The machine learning component is second to none, and a platform I would recommend to anyone serious about scaling eComm sites.

Jewelryplug

Overpriced and did not get any revenue. Did not publish my ad correctly either and did not change my requests. Would avoid at all cost.

Novowels

charged me $100. made me create my own ads and then published them ALL wrong. wrong text, landing page, images, etc.. been trying now for over a week to get them to change it, but they don't.

Lilyashwell

We love Pollen! We've been using the app for just a month and have already seen an amazing return - the app is made really well, easy to set up and track. The team at Pollen is really hands on - they're there to help you get the best results and not leave you hanging. We highly recommend! We're excited to see continued sales.

Itzoo

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture

We have been using Pollen for over a month and are very happy with the results. The process is simple to set up and track. We are excited to see increased sales thru the holiday season with Pollen.

Live For The Ride

These guys are the absolute best. I'm a small business & It's like having my own personal marketing team in my pocket. With the changes FB makes there is no way a small business like myself can stay ahead of the advertising curve. *Thanks so much FB - said no one ever! They have not only helped me with FB ads but have given me guidance for other opportunities to help my business - things from which they reap no benefit other than being "good people". Jump in and let this team help you along the way- I did !
Previous 1 3 4