Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Urban Primate

I've been really impressed by Poln and also the customer service the team provide. Very easy to use with great results, highly recommended!

Bessastudios

Amazing app and Awesome customer service! Got a reply from the team in under 5 minutes!

Hub Clothing

Great platform and amazing performance. It's so easy to use and the results have been through the roof! We use it with a bunch of other retargeting, marketing and email apps and it really helps us get new users through the door.

Highly recommended and fantastic customer service. We had a few questions about ad-creative and David's team help us refine the ads to make them more effective.

Grayers Clothing

Great app! Extremely simple and effective to use! Helps us find new customers and works well with retargeting campaigns.

Craft Caro

Couldn't be easier to set up! Excellent customer service, too.

Physiclo

If you are going to try and bring in some more traffic to your site with display advertising, there is really no downside in running a campaign with Poln. There is not commitment, there is no minimum spend, and you can make the campaigns as long or short as you wish. After spending some time with Google Adwords and Display ads and not being too thrilled with the traffic, this was a great alternative.

The only cons I have is that I wish there were a few more analytics at my disposal and I could not make changes on the fly to current campaigns. This looks like it will not be an issue in the future as the team says they are working on it.

Kimberly Socks

Poln has really been amazing to work with. I love the option of...having so many options. You set your budget with no long term commitments. Impressive, thank you! David and his team are reliable, professional and responsive. I appreciate the follow-up we receive as well as guidance from David based on our current and future direction.

Flagpoleswim

Great customer service. At any time, we feel we can call them to walk us through existing campaigns, go over results, and strategize for upcoming campaigns. Highly recommend Poln- easy interface makes it incredibly simple to upload creatives and improve conversions.

Talleshop

We have been using Poln for coming up 2 months and I've been really pleased with the results but even more impressed with the customer service and their very quick response to any queries. The reporting functionality is pretty simple but after paying a high premium for more detailed report it seems this is what we need to know for now. We are seeing Poln show up in Shopify as a key referrer, which is a win for me.

Uploading your campaigns is very easy, and I like being able to upload my own graphics, approval to go live can take approx 2 days. No long term commitment and you pick the budget.

1 2 4 Next