Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

Complete rip-off. Like the previous commenter, I too found slow/poor support and a total lack of reporting as to where or what Poln was doing for the money.

My ads were initially paused due to the banners being rejected, but somehow I continued to receive clicks? I knew right then I was getting ripped off.

I'm an avid user of Google analytics and this was a complete waste of money from what I could tell, certainly no sales and a pathetic CTR. Stay Away!

Tc Straps

Well, I just logged in to see if my ads were approved (I signed up 3 days ago)…….and they are running. No email to let me know, no communication. Nothing.

Then I click on Reports and see the campaign has started:

Campaign Name Start Date End Date Impressions Cost Clicks
TC Straps May 6, 2016 May 15, 2016 19304 $24.01 10

That is all the information I can find. No information, no website names, No statistics…Zero information. No daily report of CPM or clicks.

Looks like they ding your credit card but you have no idea why. Unfortunately, this was one of the Shopify suggested apps on Thursday when they rolled out the new 2 step "Go to App Store" with the default page being new apps.

Be careful out there.....I have been using Google Adwords and AdRoll for ages with results and information to help Quantify...but with POLN.....I think I know what I got.

Edit May 13: Just received a credit card statement today and POLN had charged $100 as the first payment and it only ran, if it actually did, for 24 hours. I would give them less than 1 star if I could. STAY AWAY from this app.

Urban Primate

I've been really impressed by Poln and also the customer service the team provide. Very easy to use with great results, highly recommended!

Bessastudios

Amazing app and Awesome customer service! Got a reply from the team in under 5 minutes!

Hub Clothing

Great platform and amazing performance. It's so easy to use and the results have been through the roof! We use it with a bunch of other retargeting, marketing and email apps and it really helps us get new users through the door.

Highly recommended and fantastic customer service. We had a few questions about ad-creative and David's team help us refine the ads to make them more effective.

Grayers Clothing

Great app! Extremely simple and effective to use! Helps us find new customers and works well with retargeting campaigns.

Craft Caro

Couldn't be easier to set up! Excellent customer service, too.

Physiclo

If you are going to try and bring in some more traffic to your site with display advertising, there is really no downside in running a campaign with Poln. There is not commitment, there is no minimum spend, and you can make the campaigns as long or short as you wish. After spending some time with Google Adwords and Display ads and not being too thrilled with the traffic, this was a great alternative.

The only cons I have is that I wish there were a few more analytics at my disposal and I could not make changes on the fly to current campaigns. This looks like it will not be an issue in the future as the team says they are working on it.

Kimberly Socks

Poln has really been amazing to work with. I love the option of...having so many options. You set your budget with no long term commitments. Impressive, thank you! David and his team are reliable, professional and responsive. I appreciate the follow-up we receive as well as guidance from David based on our current and future direction.

Flagpoleswim

Great customer service. At any time, we feel we can call them to walk us through existing campaigns, go over results, and strategize for upcoming campaigns. Highly recommend Poln- easy interface makes it incredibly simple to upload creatives and improve conversions.