Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture

We have been using Pollen for over a month and are very happy with the results. The process is simple to set up and track. We are excited to see increased sales thru the holiday season with Pollen.

Live For The Ride

These guys are the absolute best. I'm a small business & It's like having my own personal marketing team in my pocket. With the changes FB makes there is no way a small business like myself can stay ahead of the advertising curve.

*Thanks so much FB - said no one ever!

They have not only helped me with FB ads but have given me guidance for other opportunities to help my business - things from which they reap no benefit other than being "good people".

Jump in and let this team help you along the way- I did !

Sol Angeles

The team over at Pollen has been an immense help with our acquisition and retargeting efforts.

Highly recommended considering how great our ROI has been, and is great tool to help automate a lot of barriers we've ran into considering how small our team is.

The app is great all by itself, but the support is what really sets it apart!

Borizcustom

working ok thanks getting some sales

Stargaze Jewelry 2

Extremely knowledgable staff! Not only are the RESULTS AMAZING, there is a bunch you can learn about e-commerce by working with the team. I would highly recommend this app!

Fultonandroark

Great App! Easy to use and handles the work of what used to be multiple platforms for us.

Also, an awesome team behind the App!

Lthjkt

Fantastic team and a great product. Has been greatly helpful in generating traffic for our new store.

Freedom Does Not Come Free

Poln,

Very Happy with this App! It worked Great with my Patriotic Clothing Online Store FreedomDoesNotComeFree.com

Thanks Again!

Freedom DoesNotComeFree.com

American Patriotic Clothing and Military Apparel to show support for our Military, Firefighter, Police, and First Responders that defend and support our Constitution.

Goat Leather Bags

I worked with David and Aanarav on a consulting project and was absolutely gobsmacked by the knowledge that these guys have. Not just that, but they are helpful with it.

Clearly wanting to create the best result possible and not just sign off another job.

I have more projects planned with them and really looking forward to putting them in to action.

Ernest Supplies

Makes the task of prospecting for new customers via banner ads so simple. The Customer Service team is top notch and full of great advice. I'm unsophisticated when it comes to web advertising and the Poln team educated me and created tools to make it super simple. Already seeing results and, importantly, sales conversion!